Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Friendly Humour posted:

nuke america. Thank you!

The biggest firework of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
can you imagine how much we'd gently caress the world up if somebody nuked us? hahaa poo poo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The Protagonist posted:

can you imagine how much we'd gently caress the world up if somebody nuked us? hahaa poo poo

herman kahn said it was possible to win nuyclear war.

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
Frederick Douglass: What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? and am I, therefore, called upon to bring our humble offering to the national altar, and to confess the benefits and express devout gratitude for the blessings resulting from your independence to us? ...
But such is not the state of the case. I say it with a sad sense of the disparity between us. I am not included within the pale of this glorious anniversary! Your high independence only reveals the immeasurable distance between us. The blessings in which you, this day, rejoice, are not enjoyed in common.-The rich inheritance of justice, liberty, prosperity and independence, bequeathed by your fa thers, is shared by you, not by me. The sunlight that brought light and healing to you, has brought stripes and death to me. This Fourth July is yours, not mine. You may rejoice, I must mourn. - Freddie Mercury Douglass

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I just saw a fat Filipino man running down the street dripping with sweat wearing an American flag t-shirt. I saluted him.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I exploded a can of shaving cream and a pineapple with an sks this morning and my uncle exploded the poo poo outta a can of dog food with his .50 cal black powder rifle, it owned.

Then we shot up a bunch more poo poo and now I'm hanging out with my parents and girlfriend before I cook us "nooners world famous secret hamburger special dinner" and then go see fireworks.

Yesterday I went kayaking for the first time and it was a lot of fun too, I like Redding now that I'm older I wish it wasn't so far from LA

Oh yeah, Saturday we drove though Lassen national park and got out to play in the snow and I took a picture of a frozen lake, it was 78° out why was the lake frozen lol silly lake

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
BBQ, alcohol and women.

Truly a great 4th of July.

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I'm pooping at a whole foods. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

guns are better fireworks than fireworks

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I spent all day fishing and could see fireworks from the park I was at, with absolutely nobody around.

It was really cool.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

kindermord posted:

a preview of trump's america

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrV8QPQAhxo
happy birthday fat with guns country, have a video of a man stopping terrorists

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One of my uncles was wearing a make America great again hat and they were all talking about how gov brown is gonna take all their guns away and it's not fair because Chicago has lots of gun control and murders and only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun and my mom was talking about how great the gun shop they go to up here is and like told a story about how one of the guys said something about how like how I guess hillary was somewhere recently and secret service caught a guy with a gun and how he wished the guy had taken the shot and my parents seemed to think this was the sign of how good of a gun shop the place was and that made me very uncomfortable, that is the only thing I regret about them moving up to redding is that my mom's side of the family is really conservative and their more messed up ideas seem to be bleeding into my parents ideas now ):

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

always listen to your parents nooner they know whats good

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Went to a Loudpack/RL Grimes/Diplo show last night and stayed up all night. That's my fourth of july story!~

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nashville officially has the largest fireworks show in the country, suck it losers!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/O-ZblMfZpuw

What the gently caress does it mean to this guy?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
lol

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Yep yep - lotta wet blankets up in this

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yewwwwwwwwwww watching fireworks from the side of MLK in the back of my goddamn pickup truck happy independence day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol my friend just made a fb post calling today celebration of the original #brexit :c00l:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jastiger posted:

https://youtu.be/O-ZblMfZpuw

What the gently caress does it mean to this guy?

Goddamnit Jastiger, quit posting things that I like and are cool and good.

Also props to whomever makes the epic rap battles because they handled that dichotomy better then 90% of the poo poo I have read out of academia.

Iowa sucks.

PEACE!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

VG are you my roommate? he also drinks Evan W's like water and is v fat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
While hotdogs and fireworks are a lot of fun, let's not forget to remember the "reason for the season"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Protagonist posted:

VG are you my roommate? he also drinks Evan W's like water and is v fat

The short answer is "no".

I have seen you naked though. :q:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I have seen you naked though. :q:

J... Joe? :stare:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Here is me shooting a .308 this morning

You pull the trigger and it goes BOOM and then the orange shotgun clay waaaay over on the other side of the big field explodes and it is cool

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Washed my car today in my driveway, no shirt on, classic rock playing on my garage stereo.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

Here is me shooting a .308 this morning

You pull the trigger and it goes BOOM and then the orange shotgun clay waaaay over on the other side of the big field explodes and it is cool

i am rock hard

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
FREEDOM!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj2xo97D9k

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Goddamnit Jastiger, quit posting things that I like and are cool and good.

Also props to whomever makes the epic rap battles because they handled that dichotomy better then 90% of the poo poo I have read out of academia.

Iowa sucks.

PEACE!

We're the same you and I. You have adopted poo poo posting as a tool. I was born into it.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

rio posted:

It sounds like someone me one is setting off bombs next door - car alarms are going off, dogs are barking, my cats are hiding. Fireworks were cancelled because of impending weather. At least my daughter is old enough to not freak this year. All in all a pretty lovely 4th so I'm just going to start rNdomly choosing bottles from the 40 craft beers I have in the fridge. NMaste

My neighborhood is popping the gently caress off. I live in an older neighborhood with tons of houses close together, and there have been fireworks going off for days. Tonight has just been non-stop. I mean, it started getting heavy like three hours ago, and has been rocking ever since. People are firing rockets and cannons from back yards all around me. I am in bed, and I am getting a complete show over the roof of the house next door. These aren't just whistlers, either. Some of these people are sending up poo poo that's about 1/2 step down from a real show. It pretty much rules.

I have a ton of fireworks, but no one to light them with. They're not much fun alone, and I don't know any of the neighbors. It's kind of sad, but the fireworks going off all around me are cool.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Go make friends with your neighbors you goon lol

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Sorry about ur shoes nooner :(

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Centripetal Horse posted:

My neighborhood is popping the gently caress off. I live in an older neighborhood with tons of houses close together, and there have been fireworks going off for days. Tonight has just been non-stop. I mean, it started getting heavy like three hours ago, and has been rocking ever since. People are firing rockets and cannons from back yards all around me. I am in bed, and I am getting a complete show over the roof of the house next door. These aren't just whistlers, either. Some of these people are sending up poo poo that's about 1/2 step down from a real show. It pretty much rules.

I have a ton of fireworks, but no one to light them with. They're not much fun alone, and I don't know any of the neighbors. It's kind of sad, but the fireworks going off all around me are cool.

I'm glad you're living in a house these days, your old stories about the library depressed the poo poo out of me.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
im gonna stand on my porch with my pants on the ground

spread eagle my asscheeks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jeff smisek posted:

Sorry about ur shoes nooner :(

Lol at this beta who doesn't rock the sperrys. They were a bad choice though for the range, my dad was standing next to me shooting a .22 pistol at one point and a shell casing landed right in my shoe and burnt the heck outta my foot haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
America has surpassed England in greatness

hail jesus

• Locked thread