Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

NowonSA posted:

Well, my proud tradition of joining these prediction games and never remembering to keep up with them continues unabated. Good luck everybody else!
You should do this one fight night before quitting at least. Plenty of opportunity for anyone to catch up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
How the gently caress is McGregor the favorite?
god damnit I'm so angry about this.

-e-
Got those points and I'm still angry.

Belgian Waffle fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Aug 21, 2016

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Even if I wasn't married to my current gimmick, I still wouldn't select CM Punk unless the payout matched the odds (+350ish last I checked).

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
No, I get it and I like the idea but it still wouldn't influence my decision. It's still a risky pick.

With that said, Anything can happen in The Octagon and I honestly hope Punk wins.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Awesome.

• Locked thread