Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

MassRafTer posted:

Jon Jones voters would get the points.

Type in something like N/A into the field instead of a name and no one gets points, it's what I did for Struve's anxiety attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Bluedeanie Daniel Cormier Decision (doesn't count but I actually pick Cormier with r2 KO vs Silva for the record)
Miesha Tate Submission, 3
Mark Hunt Knockout, 1
Frankie Edgar Knockout, 3
Cain Velasquez Knockout, 2
FOTN: José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar POTN: Mark Hunt POTN: Daniel Cormier

MassRafTer when these matchups change 45 times between now and the start of the card tomorrow, I will try to come back in and edit them. Or just pick random for me, who cares at this point

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Bluedeanie
Nate Diaz Submission, 2
Anthony Johnson Knockout, 1
Donald Cerrone Knockout, 2
Hyun Gyu Lim Knockout, 1
Tim Means Knockout, 1

FOTN: Rick Story vs. Donald Cerrone
POTN: Nate Diaz
POTN: Anthony Johnson

• Locked thread