Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
7/7/2016 0:20:28 LeftistMuslimObama
Jon Jones Knockout, 4
Miesha Tate Submission, 5
Mark Hunt Knockout, 2
Frankie Edgar Decision
Cain Velasquez Knockout, 2
FOTN: Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon
POTN: Mark Hunt
POTN: Jon Jones

heres my bad picks. you just need to select your row in the results link from the op and paste it in then add your own carriage returns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lloyd Boner posted:

Don't think Jones will be getting POTN

lol, thats what i get for ignoring the ufc thread till i had time to watch that sweet huntxakebono wrasslin vid.

massrafter can you change my potn to frankie edgar?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

MassRafTer posted:

I can't lie.

hey. can you change my potn pick from jon jones to frankie edgar? thanks and god bless.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

MassRafTer posted:

Jones/Cormier picks won't count and any OTNs people request changes for will be changed.

is the spreadsheet supposed to reflect the changes or is that just the initial submissions?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The DC fight just doesn't happen for pick purposes. I'm sure after all is said and done the spreadsheet will be cleaned up.

I mean the changed otn picks :).

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

7/7/2016 0:20:28 LeftistMuslimObama
Jon Jones Knockout, 4
Miesha Tate Submission, 5
Mark Hunt Knockout, 2
Frankie Edgar Decision
Cain Velasquez Knockout, 2
FOTN: Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon
POTN: Mark Hunt
POTN: Jon Jones

heres my bad picks. you just need to select your row in the results link from the op and paste it in then add your own carriage returns.

welp, off to an illustrious start. at least my stupid brock lesnar dogfart joke came true.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I actually had to look up one of these fights on sherdog to figure out who the guys were. At trashweight, I'm pretty sure the guy with 5" and 25 pounds advantage is gonna win.

7/19/2016 15:49:05 LeftistMuslimObama
Holly Holm Knockout, 3
Gilbert Melendez Decision - Barbosa is cool, but I think gib has the skills to make this a slow grind of a decision.
Francis Ngannou Knockout, 2 - like I said, I think the enormous guy will win.
Kailin Curran Decision - Felice Herrig is bad and also gently caress Illinois.
FOTN: Frankie Saenz vs. Eddie Wineland - Saenz has a lot of finishes on his record and Wineland is usually pretty exciting. This could be a cool fight.
POTN: Holly Holm - I think Holly gets a nasty KO
POTN: Darren Elkins - I dunno, I think Darren usually puts on exciting fights and I've never heard of most of the other guys, lol

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
whelp, doesn't gently caress up my potn picks this time because who expects ian mccall to do anything exciting these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
since i took a double platinum sombrero on the last event i am shifting strategies and will pick randomly for all fights where i have no idea who both fighters are.

• Locked thread