Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Daniel Cormier Knockout, R4
Miesha Tate Submission, R2
Brock Lesnar Knockout, R3
José Aldo Knockout, R4
Cain Velasquez Decision

FOTN: Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
POTN: José Aldo
POTN: Miesha Tate

Also didn't see the news before I made this, so if you keep the Cormier votes in and he's fighting someone else change me to Knockout 2 (with him still winning) if the fight is 3 rounds. If it's 5 rounds you can keep me at knockout 4, though I think with how it's all gone down we ought to just toss out Cormier and whoever he fights, given the short notice and whatnot.

I always forget about doing this for WWE pay per views, maybe I'll get lucky and remember/win with UFC, which I barely follow at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Hmm, so far I have all the right winners, very few had the finishes I expected though. I had a feeling I should've picked way more decisions, and the one decision I did pick was round 1 KO. At least one POTN pick isn't going to be right either, seems like Cain's got it wrapped up.

Gonna count on my faith in BROCK LESNAR to put me ahead of at least some of the pack. Then it's time to pray I don't forget to keep getting my votes in, like I always do with WWE predictions.

Edit: Well POTN ain't happening, upper-middle of the pack (presumably) ain't too bad for my first prediction though.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jul 10, 2016

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

The only thing I got right was Nunes by KO.

Alas she won by submission :negative:.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Well, my proud tradition of joining these prediction games and never remembering to keep up with them continues unabated. Good luck everybody else!

• Locked thread