Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
post pbj recipes.

me i go for some multigrain bread made with nuts and seeds, the JIF that's made with real sugar, and a nice blackberry, red raspberry, or boysenberry seeded jam. eaten with a glass of milk of course.

tell me about your favorite pbj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.
what's your PB to J ratio? how do you apply to bread?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I once had a pbj with orange marmalade.
It was surprisingly good.
Other wise it's cheap sliced bread, jif, and Welch's Condord Grap JAM.
not jelly. JAM.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Peter Pan's new "simply ground" peanut butter is good, it has a slight crunch, but still very creamy.
I eat it with a spoon at times.

I was ridiculed in school as a child for preferring Peter Pan brand Peanut Butter. I was told I was gay for liking Peter Pan brand Peanut Butter because the Peter Pan mascot is "fruity"

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

shoophobo posted:

Peter Pan's new "simply ground" peanut butter is good, it has a slight crunch, but still very creamy.
I eat it with a spoon at times.

I was ridiculed in school as a child for preferring Peter Pan brand Peanut Butter. I was told I was gay for liking Peter Pan brand Peanut Butter because the Peter Pan mascot is "fruity"

michael jackson abused children.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.
the peanut butter in a PBJ shouldn't be fruity, the jam shoudl!

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.
buy the cinnamon jif pb it's great. also good with bananas instead of j.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

When I was really poor and hungry sometimes I would go to the fridge late at night and take a spoonful of peanut butter and a spoonful of jelly and eat them right back to back so I could feel like I'd eaten something wholesome enough to stave off the hunger pains.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I tend to make them by putting peanut butter on both pieces of bread. Then I put the jelly in between. The reason for this is the fact that I eat the sandwich for lunch, several hours later. If you put jelly directly on the bread, it tends to leak through the bread. The peanut butter acts as an insulator.

Oh, and chunky peanut butter and some kind of berry-based preserves, on crappy white bread.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Next time swap the jelly with honey.

It'll blow your mind.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

genesplicer posted:

I tend to make them by putting peanut butter on both pieces of bread. Then I put the jelly in between. The reason for this is the fact that I eat the sandwich for lunch, several hours later. If you put jelly directly on the bread, it tends to leak through the bread. The peanut butter acts as an insulator.

Uncrustables do this. Those fuckers are nice if you toss them in the microwave for like 20 seconds and eat them warm.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
peanut butter + nutella + marshmallow fluff + ranch dressing

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Bob James posted:

peanut butter + nutella + marshmallow fluff + ranch dressing

deep fried

and then dipped in ranch again.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

sourdough bread + crunchy peanut butter + boysenberry

eat this poo poo

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I substitute Nutella for the peanut butter and cream cheese for the jelly.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

ThaGrandCow posted:

deep fried

x2 serving as buns for a bacon cheeseburger and then topped with powered sugar and maple syrup.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

ThaGrandCow posted:

deep fried

This is how elvis died. A noble goon death.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

multigrain
banana
all natty pb
no jelly

protip, slice the banana vertically along the length of the peel and just stick that on top of the peanut butter. don't waste your time slicing little banana medallions.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Reese's brand peanut butter in the stores is really good in my opinion.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Flung against the wall; left to dry for months.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Champenema posted:

Flung against the wall; left to dry for months.

Enough about what your dad should have done instead of cumming in your mom.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Hi guys you had me worried for a second

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Publix makes bread with sunflower seeds that is fantastic and I like that with Skippy chunky peanut butter and local raw honey and sometimes apple slices too

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i also enjoy eating human food

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I'm super into habanero raspberry jam with white chocolate almond butter on two thin rice cakes. I don't do pb&j sandwiches thanks to the church debacle of my youth but drat, is my version good.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Give me Skippy Super Crunch or give me death!

Demon Lord
Jun 8, 2003
ex nihil, ex omni, ad infinitum
My recipe: bread, peanut butter, jelly.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Take two slices of white bread, the softer the better. Remove the crust. Apply your preferred nut butter and jelly. (I prefer creamy almond butter and concord grape jelly) Sandwich slices together. Dip sandwich in funnel cake batter, and deep fry in peanut oil until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with your choice of sweet dipping sauce (I suggest a hot caramel sauce) and a tumbler full of Long Island iced tea with extra tequila and rum. Eat with knife and fork for a remarkably pleasant but inefficient suicide. Repeat as necessary.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Take two slices of white bread, the softer the better. Remove the crust. Apply your preferred nut butter and jelly. (I prefer creamy almond butter and concord grape jelly) Sandwich slices together. Dip sandwich in funnel cake batter, and deep fry in peanut oil until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with your choice of sweet dipping sauce (I suggest a hot caramel sauce) and a tumbler full of Long Island iced tea with extra tequila and rum. Eat with knife and fork for a remarkably pleasant but inefficient suicide. Repeat as necessary.

holy balls, you do it up!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

LadyAmbien posted:

holy balls, you do it up!

I only made it like that like four times because I'm not ready to die yet. my deep fryer broke is the real reason

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Bread and peanut butter and mayonnaise. Yum.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Elvis really was the king of pbj... The fool's gold loaf.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
fat dumb goons

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i know a woodchuck who just truckin' loves pbj

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

frodnonnag posted:

Elvis really was the king of pbj... The fool's gold loaf.

Only 8,000 calories.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

logical phalluses posted:

post pbj recipes.

me i go for some multigrain bread made with nuts and seeds, the JIF that's made with real sugar, and a nice blackberry, red raspberry, or boysenberry seeded jam. eaten with a glass of milk of course.

tell me about your favorite pbj

If it weren't for the boysenberry, we wouldn't have Knotts Berry Farms.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Put some cheese on that poo poo.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Put some cheese on that poo poo.

YAAAAAS. You've inspired me today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU