Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Another year, another sense of "who the hell are these guys" after round 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I like my team this year

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

To whoever asked in the draft chat:

Yes, you can pick up Megatron. Go for it. You can also still select Johnny Football or Tebow apparently.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am proud to be naturally selected as the leader of the glorious Joe Montana division once again.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
My team is pretty hot for a 20 man league imo

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

considering I made like 5 of these picks, i'll take it for a 20 person league

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

So I really need Romo to be out through week 9 (and Palmer not to die and for Dak not to suck enough to get benched) which I think is synergy for the team that took him and needs him to be back for week 10?

halonx
May 4, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

My boys in the Joe Namath division better be pre-gaming this draft hard, because while other divisions drone on about "winning" and "being good at fantasy football", at least we know how to party.

Hey, I made the playoffs once!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

gently caress, the draft was this weekend? blurf

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's okay Pecota, I made sure you didn't get a QB per tradition.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

gently caress, the draft was this weekend? blurf

We thought you were dead or even worse.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I wish I was the guy who got Case Keenum.

The only other time I autodrafted I ended up trading almost all of my team, flipping someone for rookie year Cam Newton, and choking in the playoffs. This is not going to go that well.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

We thought you were dead or even worse.

My family was in town so I had to see my old midwestern parents react to Kanye West speaking at the VMAs, so that's not too far off.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
My Mom was hospitalized Thursday and it's been a blur since then, didn't even realize it was Monday already.

Things are looking a lot better for her today though, wish I could say the same about my auto draft.

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin

JuicedSixFo posted:

My Mom was hospitalized Thursday and it's been a blur since then, didn't even realize it was Monday already.

Things are looking a lot better for her today though, wish I could say the same about my auto draft.

Sorry to hear that, man. Been going through something kind of similar. Wishing all the best!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

JuicedSixFo posted:

Glad to hear she's getting better. :)

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

JuicedSixFo posted:

Dude all the best

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JuicedSixFo posted:

Sorry to hear she was hospitalized but glad she's better.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I hope your mom continues to improve.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Record speed on picking up Shaun Hill.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

commish posted:

Record speed on picking up Shaun Hill.

I saw the alert 8 minutes after Teddy went down and thought that would be enough

Not even close

We're all a bunch of drat vultures in this league and I love it

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 30, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Gotta be quick :smug:

I do have qb's for trade if I can get an upgrade somewhere else.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Since I'm out of the Shaun Hill sweepstakes, I have a Hot 'n Ready Julian Edelman for sale (one silver lining to the autodraft - I was hoping to get Kevin White) and a gaping hole at QB, hit me up.

(Also someone should check their trade proposals~)

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I'm willing to part with the wide receiver who led the league in touchdowns last year for some semblance of a Quarterback.

Also, thanks for the well wishes, appreciate it.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

JuicedSixFo posted:

I'm willing to part with the wide receiver who led the league in touchdowns last year for some semblance of a Quarterback.

Also, thanks for the well wishes, appreciate it.

I have Gabbert for sale.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Oh god from the current offers I'm in a reverse Sophie's Choice situation.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

No way the Vikes don't get an upgrade from Hill. Coming off a playoff appearance, they won't waste the year. Maybe they will make a run at Kapernick.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

darkwolf220 posted:

No way the Vikes don't get an upgrade from Hill. Coming off a playoff appearance, they won't waste the year. Maybe they will make a run at Kapernick.

Agreed but it'll take a few weeks before they can get someone and get them up to speed. The "good" news is that the Vikes didn't rely on Teddy to win games. Still a brutal loss.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Shaun hill is probably going to start like 2 or 3 games max because the season is too important to flop it with his rear end under center all year. Someone else is coming in. That said, it's probably going to be a dog pile like Kaep, Sanchez, or Foles.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
I would be willing to trade Brady juiced.... Just saying.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Dubious posted:

Shaun hill is probably going to start like 2 or 3 games max because the season is too important to flop it with his rear end under center all year. Someone else is coming in. That said, it's probably going to be a dog pile like Kaep, Sanchez, or Foles.

Or, uh, Sam Bradford?!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

New starting QB Chase Daniel is available for trade.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Btw I will do the schedule this weekend

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I am actually excited to get the season started for a change. This has got to be my least lovely team in years.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I have an extra QB if anyone needs one.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm kinda looking forward to thrashing around trying to not finish in last. I feel like this team is easily my second worst thanks to the autodraft, but I think I can outdo the Ryan Grant/Donovan McNabb turd that was season 2 (I think)

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pecota do you need a Jimmy Gar for a few weeks while people get hurt? I can hook a maf up.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Why would I want him when I've got the OSWEILER HOPKINS CONNECTION BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

Why would I want him when I've got the OSWEILER HOPKINS CONNECTION BABY

Your team isn't that bad.

• Locked thread