Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
I guess I'll redo the schedule tomorrow because I have to. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

JetsGuy posted:

I guess I'll redo the schedule tomorrow because I have to. Lol

Man, ESPN must be finally recalling the schedules because again all I had to do is switch two games and that was in week 1.

Thank God. it used to take a long rear end time to redo this thing.

EVERYONE should have the appropriate schedule (check OP).

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I preapologize for all the butts I'll be kicking. Please remember to eat fiber before the Poo comes at ya.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spiros posted:

I preapologize for all the butts I'll be kicking. Please remember to eat fiber before the Poo comes at ya.

I'm gonna skip the fiber and explode all over your foot

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'm just glad it's finally here.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Why do I always have to play PoM

The Dan Marino Division is tough enough

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I don't know if I hate more: that Greg Olsen didn't catch a TD last night or that my only offensive player in the opener was also playing against my defense.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 9, 2016

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

JetsGuy posted:

Enjoy the struggles of having to select between Teddy Bridgewater or Sam Bradford

hosed up

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This is the only league that I picked up Lynch because of that 1% chance he might change his mind about retirement.

I'll probably end up dropping him right before he comes back.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I like how I drafted Bradford when I did thinking he'd be good on the eagles this year and I didn't get any other QBs

*pencils in week 1 for her L*

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Dubious posted:

I like how I drafted Bradford when I did thinking he'd be good on the eagles this year and I didn't get any other QBs

Why would you ever think Bradford would be good

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
there were literally no QBs left

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Dubious posted:

You're playing a team I literally offered to entirely swap with Commish's, so you've still got a chance!

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

JuicedSixFo posted:

This is a good complaint and it makes me realize I need to shuffle the team's as I list them in the schedule generator.

It's not much Juiced, but I'll be sure you don't play em next year.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

JetsGuy posted:

This is a good complaint and it makes me realize I need to shuffle the team's as I list them in the schedule generator.

I'd like to request to play those who come in 18th, 19th, and 20th this year.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Silly Burrito posted:

I'd like to request to play those who come in 18th, 19th, and 20th this year.

You're not allowed to play with yourself. Jesus is watching :mad:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

You're not allowed to play with yourself. Jesus is watching :mad:

But there was only one set of footprints in the sand!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

JuicedSixFo posted:

I am not very observant, and did not even realize we were playing similar people outside of our division every year, I did think I was playing you and Zoltan Mesko an abnormal number of times, I do remember always grumbling that I was always playing 5-1 teams or whatever outside of my division while others were playing 2-4 teams.

Will there ever be any consideration in shuffling divisions as well every few years, or is the rivalry (and Dan Marino circle jerk), too much to do away with that? I was in a 12 team league with 4 divisions, and they had not been shuffled for like 15 years, so it was always the same teams getting trounced on if they were in a knowledgeable 3 person division.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I wish ESPN was up, but feeling good about Drew Brees' day if nothing else. Lacy hasn't done squat though.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Well if Wilson's ankle injury is a real injury, I am hosed with Goff not being a starter and all. Also 20th waiver order, so I have 0% chance of getting Wilson's lovely backup if it comes to that. I think this is the 3rd season in a row that my #1 pick has been injured within the first 3ish games :sigh:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

RIP my season

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

Hey, well cool. In reality, I was just griping because PoM's teams are always scary good and I was hoping to not need to play him out of division this season, but alas. A small part of me looks forward to it though.

In fantasy news, thank you fat mike evans.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Picking up right where I left off.

Have QBs to offer if anyone still needs one!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Thank you Braksgirl for rejecting my Theo Riddick for RG3 straight up trade when I needed a QB~

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Power of Pecota posted:

Thank you Braksgirl for rejecting my Theo Riddick for RG3 straight up trade when I needed a QB~

You're welcome. I'm stupid.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Just want to point out I added Josh McCown the day after my auto drafted team had no starting QB as I thought he'd be the next best option.

Now look at me. I have two. So rich.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Pain of Mind posted:

I am not very observant, and did not even realize we were playing similar people outside of our division every year, I did think I was playing you and Zoltan Mesko an abnormal number of times, I do remember always grumbling that I was always playing 5-1 teams or whatever outside of my division while others were playing 2-4 teams.

Will there ever be any consideration in shuffling divisions as well every few years, or is the rivalry (and Dan Marino circle jerk), too much to do away with that? I was in a 12 team league with 4 divisions, and they had not been shuffled for like 15 years, so it was always the same teams getting trounced on if they were in a knowledgeable 3 person division.

If any of you win two championships we may deign to invite you to the illustrious Dan Marino division, division of champions.

If the rest of you losers want to shuffle your lesser divisions I'd consider it.

Division rivalry is really part of the fun of the league though.

Next year what I think I'll do is try to do it myself and do it by inverse of how you did.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

commish posted:

Picking up right where I left off.

Oh, did you though?

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Can't even hate on the 50 points by Hyde and Williams. They balled out!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

RIP my season

gently caress and my team didn't even have the decency to lose

Sooo uh anyone got a spare WR?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

3 DONG HORSE posted:

How do you feel about the salsa?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I do in like 2 weeks. Benjamin is solid and now the Only Thing Left in SD but I gotta wait for Gordon's triumphant return

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I hope everyone has a great day today except for Aaron Rodgers, Devonta Freeman, Travis Benjamin, Martellus Bennett, Latavius Murray, Ryan Mathews, the Bengals D/ST, and Nick Novak. They can go piss up a rope. Or down it, I don't really care.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's not my fault my team is more handsome, debonair, suave, strong, tanned, talented, rested and ready.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Spiros posted:

It's not my fault my team is more handsome, debonair, suave, strong, tanned, talented, rested and ready.

I agree with everything except for debonair. That's where I refuse and draw the line.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Jordy Nelson you glorious person who went to an awful college, please grab one more TD tonight. xoxo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Nothing like starting the season 0-2. The sweet sweet smell of rear end.

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin

Power of Pecota posted:

Jordy Nelson you glorious person who went to an awful college, please grab one more TD tonight. xoxo

:smithfrog:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Crowell has been upgrade to workhorse back. :getin: x 100 (as long as he doesn't get hurt).

Also: Greg Olsen :allears:
This whole dumb team :allears:

I guess this is what winning feels like. It's such a foreign concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If anyone even kinda likes any of my flex guys, shoot a proposal my way~

• Locked thread