Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
I like playing against teams with -7 yards out of their RB slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Josh McCown and Jay Cutler in the same week.

That's what I get.

Brian Hoyer, let's do this poo poo.

JuicedSixFo fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Sep 20, 2016

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Ah, the lovely smell of butts. Wait, that is my team. Wait, that is the same thing.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I love it when I make 3 waiver claims and get none. I moved from like 17 to 9 this week in the waiver order.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

tadashi posted:

I love it when I make 3 waiver claims and get none. I moved from like 17 to 9 this week in the waiver order.

This league owns.

Also I think the waiver wire resets each week? If it doesn't I should fix it to the normal way.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

It does :argh:

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Isn't the waiver wire supposed to reset each weak inverse of standings?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

tadashi posted:

Stop winning then, ya jerk :colbert:

JuicedSixFo posted:

Isn't the waiver wire supposed to reset each weak inverse of standings?

It does

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Yep. Only good thing about being 0-2 is I was able to snag Matt Asiata with the 3rd waiver priority.

The fact I can cheer about that says volumes about my team and this league.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Right, as it should. I misread the post a bit above mine as saying it shouldn't.

Silly Burrito posted:

Yep. Only good thing about being 0-2 is I was able to snag Matt Asiata with the 3rd waiver priority.

The fact I can cheer about that says volumes about my team and this league.

Same – pumped I was able to get Cody Kessler with the 4th waiver priority. As my starting QB.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
lol the one person Kessler had to throw towards just broke his hand

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Stop winning then, ya jerk :colbert:

It does

Oh, right...

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
lol kessler benched

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
My bench outscored my team. I hate myself

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Welp, 3 weeks in and my season is effectivly over. Yay, new record!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

darkwolf220 posted:

If Drew doesn't have a kick rear end game, I'm right there with you.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

darkwolf220 posted:

You speak like you've never seen this league turn on a dime before.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Fitzpatrick gave me -2.7 points and I'm still soundly beating Mrs Burrito.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

That call to have Snead out really screwed me. But you go on with your bad self. 53 points. Killin it, son.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Was down 4.8 going in to tonight's game with Julio Jones still to play. Felt good about it.

lol

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

JuicedSixFo posted:

Was down 4.8 going in to tonight's game with Julio Jones still to play. Felt good about it.

lol

Yeah I had already written it off as a loss and kicked myself for not starting Baldwin. Pleasant surprise

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

First there were only 3 undefeateds, now it is 2. Who dies first, SHATsquad or Freeneys Weenies?

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

JetsGuy posted:

You speak like you've never seen this league turn on a dime before.

Oh, it certainly can, but to recap, with this week's performance I am averaging 60 pts/game, my first round pick decided to play through consecutive leg injuries when his legs are his best attribute, 2nd round pick is injured, third round pick eats rear end and the only other option I have at QB will probably not see play this year. The only good news is I have had top waiver pickup choices, but I can only have so many WRs on my team. Oh well, this is fun :)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spiros posted:

First there were only 3 undefeateds, now it is 2. Who dies first, SHATsquad or Freeneys Weenies?

I WILL NOT LOSE!

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I outscored all the other teams that couldn't break 57 points so there's that...

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
Staffords and Smashmouthes going blow for blow this week, rather erotic

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

If only I started Robert Woods over my first draft pick

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

The only upside to being 0-4 and horrible, I am a lock to get Paxton Lynch when I need him the most. Now watch him not play and the real winner is whomever claims Derek Anderson :mad:

halonx
May 4, 2005

Wooo! Tied for first place in my division. Suck it you inferior player pickers!

I'm not sure if that is proper trash talking, I've never been a position to do it before.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Julio Jesus Christ

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I need a hell of a lot of offense by Tampa Bay to win this week. Let's go, Jameis.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Metapod posted:

Julio Jesus Christ

As a Julio owner in other leagues, I agree with this.

I had a week where Julio/Benjamin/Decker got me something like 3 points total. WTF.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

It looks like barring something crazy, there's a four-way tie on top of the Tony Romo division at 3-2. If this were seminal film Rat Race, I'm Jon Lovitz in Hitler's car with most of the Houston Texans.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Metapod, your team is Real Good. Mine isn't poopy pee so yowza, watch out world !!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Just looked at the standings. THIRTEEN teams are above .500. How in the world is that possible?

Parity, man.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Just looked at the standings. THIRTEEN teams are above .500. How in the world is that possible?

Parity, man.

I think I have the least points scored among 1st place teams. Clearly just heart and grit carrying this team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Metapod, your team is Real Good. Mine isn't poopy pee so yowza, watch out world !!!

My team is on a very fragile foundation

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

lol I just processed that autodraft took WRs in four of the first six rounds and two kickers before a QB.

Now that Kaepernick's back to his rightful home, I've got a legit QB waivers hydra with Osweiler/Cutler/Kaepernick/Goff. Hopefully at least one of those guys is entrenched as a starter by the time the fact that Theo "Chronicles" Riddick is my only RB catches up with me.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I am actually having to start Kevin Hogan

gently caress you go browns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I got these McCowns and Kesslers man

• Locked thread