Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Considering how much of a fluke last year's playoff was, definitely back in this year to right the 'ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
8th pick. Whatever, that'll do. Taking Seattle D/ST

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

Even in this league you're a moron if you draft a kicker before the last round.

d/st is different because those return yards can make up for a multitude of sins in your lineup.

I mean normally that rule that will always apply. This poo poo ain't normal. Just want to point out that last year Gostkowski (2015 #1 kicker), drafted in the 8th, averaged 10.5 points a game, and scored 168 points on the year.

Latavius Murray (2015 #10 RB), averaged 10.2 and finished with 163.8 on the year.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
let me know when y'all have gone 10-3 drafting a d/st in the 5th and a kicker in the 8th

nobody puts dan marino in the corner

JuicedSixFo fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 19, 2016

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
you guys can't try and argue logic here. you have to defy the odds. literally the worst manager by a mile won last year.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

commish posted:

What in the world am I reading?! Wow, total amateur hour, haha.

See? There's the proof.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
My Mom was hospitalized Thursday and it's been a blur since then, didn't even realize it was Monday already.

Things are looking a lot better for her today though, wish I could say the same about my auto draft.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I'm willing to part with the wide receiver who led the league in touchdowns last year for some semblance of a Quarterback.

Also, thanks for the well wishes, appreciate it.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Why do I always have to play PoM

The Dan Marino Division is tough enough

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

This is a good complaint and it makes me realize I need to shuffle the team's as I list them in the schedule generator.

It's not much Juiced, but I'll be sure you don't play em next year.

Hey, well cool. In reality, I was just griping because PoM's teams are always scary good and I was hoping to not need to play him out of division this season, but alas. A small part of me looks forward to it though.

In fantasy news, thank you fat mike evans.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Just want to point out I added Josh McCown the day after my auto drafted team had no starting QB as I thought he'd be the next best option.

Now look at me. I have two. So rich.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Josh McCown and Jay Cutler in the same week.

That's what I get.

Brian Hoyer, let's do this poo poo.

JuicedSixFo fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Sep 20, 2016

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Isn't the waiver wire supposed to reset each weak inverse of standings?

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Right, as it should. I misread the post a bit above mine as saying it shouldn't.

Silly Burrito posted:

Yep. Only good thing about being 0-2 is I was able to snag Matt Asiata with the 3rd waiver priority.

The fact I can cheer about that says volumes about my team and this league.

Same – pumped I was able to get Cody Kessler with the 4th waiver priority. As my starting QB.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
lol the one person Kessler had to throw towards just broke his hand

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
lol kessler benched

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Was down 4.8 going in to tonight's game with Julio Jones still to play. Felt good about it.

lol

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I got these McCowns and Kesslers man

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

The best division.

i'll gladly take my 6.5 point lead due to points scored, with help of the 5th quarterback added to my roster, brian hoyer

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JuicedSixFo posted:

i'll gladly take my 6.5 point lead due to points scored, with help of the 5th quarterback added to my roster, brian hoyer

and there it is. RIP brian hoyer, thank you for your service

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Looking for a Quaterback, no player is untouchable

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Looks good to me.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Gonna change my team name to Jameis loving Winston after I win the championship

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I've had 6 QB's on my roster this season

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Acknowledging that I'm not starting a TE this week. Both my TE's on byes, too valuable to drop, and no one I want to part with on my bench.

Hoping the good showing from TNF is enough.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

tadashi posted:

Zoltan retains 1st place in the Marino by ~53 points in spite of my last minute win. Pretty good for a guy who missed the draft. All we need is an upset by Taco Tuesday to make the whole division end week 10 at .500 or above.

Dan

Marino

Division

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Also lol at both autodrafted teams being over .500.

:respek:

On that note, how are the Wisonsin Cows 6-5 with zero acquisitions (and zero IR). Nice draft apparently.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

I'm dreading the playoff calculations this year
If you could just let me win this weekend it might make it easier.

Think of yourself.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

commish posted:

Are you guys gonna let me win this thing again? My team is looking strong.

You sure you're making the playoffs?

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Any division not Dan Marino is terrible, so,

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Reminder that I straight-up lost a championship making the wrong choice between rookie year Ryan Tannehill and Chad Henne.

Never forget that Christian Ponder was the starting QB of a 20 Team Fantasy League Champion.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
LO, THERE DO I SEE DAN
LO, THERE DO I SEE MY FATHER AND MOTHER
AND MY BROTHERS AND MY SISTER
LO, THERE DO I SEE THE LINE OF MY PEOPLE BACK TO THE DRAFT
LO, THEY DO CALL TO ME

THEY BID ME TAKE MY PLACE AMONG THEM AGAIN IN THE HALLS OF VALHALLA
WHERE THINE ENEMIES HAVE BEEN VANQUISHED
WHERE THE CHAMPIONS SHALL LIVE FORVER
NOR SHALL WE MOURN BUT REJOICE THOSE THAT HAVE DIED THE GLORIOUS DEATH

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Well, gently caress. Team poo poo the bed. Julio Jones a no-go at game time, Winston/Evans magic fell apart (against the Saints wtf), Jordan Reed one catch... all my top 10 guys no showed. I don't mind losing but you hope your team at least shows up.

Maybe Gostkowski can get me 20 and Malcom Mitchell will put up a donut (highly freaking doubtful with Amendola out). If not, good game commish.

For an auto drafted team whose QB roster was some form of Case Keenum, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, and Bryce Petty at some points before trading for Winston, I'll take it.

Blank's Banks, it's on you now.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
It won't matter when you're done next round. No one remembers 4th place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

• Locked thread