Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

JetsGuy posted:

The real question is - will the Tony Romo division finally win it? It's (CURRENT YEAR) after all!

I'm in and ready to choke in the championship again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Same, but Ezekiel Elliott

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If the Hot Dog Heroes don't return it'll be the first change in the Bart Starr/Tony Romo division since S2

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

JuicedSixFo posted:

you guys can't try and argue logic here. you have to defy the odds. literally the worst manager by a mile won last year.

But I lost in the championship game.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

gently caress, the draft was this weekend? blurf

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I wish I was the guy who got Case Keenum.

The only other time I autodrafted I ended up trading almost all of my team, flipping someone for rookie year Cam Newton, and choking in the playoffs. This is not going to go that well.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

We thought you were dead or even worse.

My family was in town so I had to see my old midwestern parents react to Kanye West speaking at the VMAs, so that's not too far off.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Since I'm out of the Shaun Hill sweepstakes, I have a Hot 'n Ready Julian Edelman for sale (one silver lining to the autodraft - I was hoping to get Kevin White) and a gaping hole at QB, hit me up.

(Also someone should check their trade proposals~)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Oh god from the current offers I'm in a reverse Sophie's Choice situation.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm kinda looking forward to thrashing around trying to not finish in last. I feel like this team is easily my second worst thanks to the autodraft, but I think I can outdo the Ryan Grant/Donovan McNabb turd that was season 2 (I think)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Why would I want him when I've got the OSWEILER HOPKINS CONNECTION BABY

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Dubious posted:

I like how I drafted Bradford when I did thinking he'd be good on the eagles this year and I didn't get any other QBs

*pencils in week 1 for her L*

You're playing a team I literally offered to entirely swap with Commish's, so you've still got a chance!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Thank you Braksgirl for rejecting my Theo Riddick for RG3 straight up trade when I needed a QB~

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Jordy Nelson you glorious person who went to an awful college, please grab one more TD tonight. xoxo

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If anyone even kinda likes any of my flex guys, shoot a proposal my way~

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If only I started Robert Woods over my first draft pick

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

It looks like barring something crazy, there's a four-way tie on top of the Tony Romo division at 3-2. If this were seminal film Rat Race, I'm Jon Lovitz in Hitler's car with most of the Houston Texans.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

lol I just processed that autodraft took WRs in four of the first six rounds and two kickers before a QB.

Now that Kaepernick's back to his rightful home, I've got a legit QB waivers hydra with Osweiler/Cutler/Kaepernick/Goff. Hopefully at least one of those guys is entrenched as a starter by the time the fact that Theo "Chronicles" Riddick is my only RB catches up with me.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

lol I just processed that autodraft took WRs in four of the first six rounds and two kickers before a QB.

Now that Kaepernick's back to his rightful home, I've got a legit QB waivers hydra with Osweiler/Cutler/Kaepernick/Goff. Hopefully at least one of those guys is entrenched as a starter by the time the fact that Theo "Chronicles" Riddick is my only RB catches up with me.

Today in Theo Riddick news: We don't know when or how he hosed up his ankle, but he hosed up his ankle.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Thank god I don't play both currently 0-6 teams this season so I can't be the only team they both beat.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I didn't realize the TranCounter thing lets you see stuff like "I'm averaging 1 player going to IR per week". Neat.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Two points away from being in the .500+ crowd. Matt Bryant can go chomp on a big ol' goose egg.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MikeyKins posted:

Got bailed out thanks to some kind soul dropping Cutler

No regrets.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Won by two DeAndre Hopkins receiving yards - Jesus the Texans are awful to watch right now.

Also lol at both autodrafted teams being over .500.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Colin Kaepernick is my favorite last round pick ever. All up to Jordy Nelson on my end for like the fourth time this season.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I do believe I need to win plus wins by Blank's Banks, Seattle Frasiers, and Zoltan Mesko to squeak in as the last wild card. aka RIP season, Jordy Nelson put you out of your misery last week.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Who among us hasn't made a boneheaded sit/start decision that bit us in the butt?

Reminder that I straight-up lost a championship making the wrong choice between rookie year Ryan Tannehill and Chad Henne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

lol

• Locked thread