Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
The Emporium will return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Was the draft order set yet or is the number I'm seeing (13th) on my page randomly given by ESPN and the real order hasn't been determined yet?

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

JetsGuy posted:

just a yearly reminder that we once lost a member who got banned in the offseason for promoting posting fake reviews for his erotic fiction on Amazon.

Erotic incest fiction no less

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
I hope Dak Prescott is still available by the time it gets to my first round pick (fingers crossed)

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

commish posted:

Record speed on picking up Shaun Hill.

I saw the alert 8 minutes after Teddy went down and thought that would be enough

Not even close

We're all a bunch of drat vultures in this league and I love it

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 30, 2016

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Dubious posted:

I like how I drafted Bradford when I did thinking he'd be good on the eagles this year and I didn't get any other QBs

*pencils in week 1 for her L*

Why would you ever think Bradford would be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

JuicedSixFo posted:

Was down 4.8 going in to tonight's game with Julio Jones still to play. Felt good about it.

lol

Yeah I had already written it off as a loss and kicked myself for not starting Baldwin. Pleasant surprise

• Locked thread