Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
commish
Sep 17, 2009

I'm going to wait a while before making my grand entrance. The fans demand more than a simple "I'm in" post from the People's Champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I envision your grand entrance looking much like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk

Glittery helmet and all.

Okay well that was AMAZING.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I'd like the number 3 pick. Thanks.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

#2 pick? You guys must really want me to win this league again, don't you? Thanks!

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JuicedSixFo posted:

I mean normally that rule that will always apply. This poo poo ain't normal. Just want to point out that last year Gostkowski (2015 #1 kicker), drafted in the 8th, averaged 10.5 points a game, and scored 168 points on the year.

Latavius Murray (2015 #10 RB), averaged 10.2 and finished with 163.8 on the year.

What in the world am I reading?! Wow, total amateur hour, haha.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

But I lost in the championship game.

If only you had drafted a kicker in the third round.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I haven't done a single second of fantasy football research this year so far.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JuicedSixFo posted:

My Mom was hospitalized Thursday and it's been a blur since then, didn't even realize it was Monday already.

Things are looking a lot better for her today though, wish I could say the same about my auto draft.

Sorry to hear she was hospitalized but glad she's better.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Record speed on picking up Shaun Hill.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

darkwolf220 posted:

No way the Vikes don't get an upgrade from Hill. Coming off a playoff appearance, they won't waste the year. Maybe they will make a run at Kapernick.

Agreed but it'll take a few weeks before they can get someone and get them up to speed. The "good" news is that the Vikes didn't rely on Teddy to win games. Still a brutal loss.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Dubious posted:

Shaun hill is probably going to start like 2 or 3 games max because the season is too important to flop it with his rear end under center all year. Someone else is coming in. That said, it's probably going to be a dog pile like Kaep, Sanchez, or Foles.

Or, uh, Sam Bradford?!

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I have an extra QB if anyone needs one.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

Why would I want him when I've got the OSWEILER HOPKINS CONNECTION BABY

Your team isn't that bad.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Picking up right where I left off.

Have QBs to offer if anyone still needs one!

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Can't even hate on the 50 points by Hyde and Williams. They balled out!

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Metapod posted:

Julio Jesus Christ

As a Julio owner in other leagues, I agree with this.

I had a week where Julio/Benjamin/Decker got me something like 3 points total. WTF.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

A guy who ran for 400 yards the last 2 weeks is getting traded for Jameis loving Winston, this league lol.

Anything goes in this league. Funny though, because I would happily give someone a QB if they needed one. I have 3.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Why 3? I can see needing one extra for bye weeks and/or emergencies. Strictly trade bait?

One was for bye weeks. Other was just because he was available and I had a bench spot.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Avg points scored by division:

Dan Marino: 697.76

Joe Namath: 773.2

Joe Montana: 697.76

Tony Romo: 759

Wish I could be in one of those 2 lovely divisions under 700 points.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

If you aren't 6-4 then you might as well quit the league because you suck.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Are you guys gonna let me win this thing again? My team is looking strong.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

It's my 58th time in the league and I still don't know how the playoffs are calculated. Oh to be in one of those terrible divisions.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

MikeyKins posted:

Missed the playoffs because I tried to be cute and started the Niners D. What a wet fart of a way to go out

Not to pick on you, but I don't even understand the logic of starting the 49er defense. Chiefs have been killing it on defense all year, and the 49ers have been one of the worst fantasy defenses in the last few years.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Thanks for doing the legwork, Jets.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Ugh, I am going to lose because Drew Brees turned into a pumpkin and the drat Falcons are having one of the best fantasy D days ever.

The worst possible outcome. :argh:

Happens to us all! Imagine going against Bell. Automatic loss.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JuicedSixFo posted:

Well, gently caress. Team poo poo the bed. Julio Jones a no-go at game time, Winston/Evans magic fell apart (against the Saints wtf), Jordan Reed one catch... all my top 10 guys no showed. I don't mind losing but you hope your team at least shows up.

Maybe Gostkowski can get me 20 and Malcom Mitchell will put up a donut (highly freaking doubtful with Amendola out). If not, good game commish.

For an auto drafted team whose QB roster was some form of Case Keenum, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, and Bryce Petty at some points before trading for Winston, I'll take it.

Blank's Banks, it's on you now.

He had 17 points last week, so it is certainly possible.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

As expected, Juiced's terrible team was not much competition. Demolished by a fantasy player as terrible as me. Sad!

Time to move on to some actual competition!

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Someone screenshot that 66.6 vs 66.6 please (on phone), that's loving wild

I need GO to get -0.1 points. I think he can do it.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Quoting this post so we can all laugh at it

Yes... quote my post mocking something about Juiced... Keep up the good work.

As all champions know, it is so very hard to repeat as champion. My team let me down, but I will be at the top again next year!

commish
Sep 17, 2009

tadashi posted:

If it's of any consolation, I steamrolled through the regular season of my money league and then ran into the team that has the most Falcons in my league in the final round (2 weeks). Just take a look at what the Falcons did the last two weeks and you'll know how that turned out for me.

The falcons....

Minus Julio.

My first round pick.

*sigh*

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Dear god, I wish it was free to change avatars. That is PERFECT.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Merry Christmas commish

Okay you just made my day!! Thank you! This is so great. I laugh every time I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Congrats to the new champ! I'm the real winner with the new avatar, though.

• Locked thread