Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh holy crap, I forgot about this. I am so sorry Jetsguy!!!!!!!!!

I am IN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am proud to be naturally selected as the leader of the glorious Joe Montana division once again.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's okay Pecota, I made sure you didn't get a QB per tradition.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pecota do you need a Jimmy Gar for a few weeks while people get hurt? I can hook a maf up.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I preapologize for all the butts I'll be kicking. Please remember to eat fiber before the Poo comes at ya.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

gently caress and my team didn't even have the decency to lose

Sooo uh anyone got a spare WR?

I do in like 2 weeks. Benjamin is solid and now the Only Thing Left in SD but I gotta wait for Gordon's triumphant return

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's not my fault my team is more handsome, debonair, suave, strong, tanned, talented, rested and ready.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

First there were only 3 undefeateds, now it is 2. Who dies first, SHATsquad or Freeneys Weenies?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Metapod, your team is Real Good. Mine isn't poopy pee so yowza, watch out world !!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Is there a trade deadline, I forget. I have 5 startable RBs on my roster. I would like a WR!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh that's right its actual playoff calculations so I already won the division :grin:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I won the division due to divisional record iirc

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good luck Bush, I'll crush thee

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

As the team with the best QB in the division named after the GOAT QB Joe Montana, it is only fitting that I win the league.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yeah. Call me Diqnol, it's the identity most people itt know me as.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Naptown and I are having a fun matchup as opposed to the patgetic other playoff game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Someone screenshot that 66.6 vs 66.6 please (on phone), that's loving wild

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good luck tadashi, it's me and you, bub. Montana is definitely better than Marino and I'm about to prove it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

commish posted:

Avg points scored by division:

Dan Marino: 697.76

Joe Namath: 773.2

Joe Montana: 697.76

Tony Romo: 759

Wish I could be in one of those 2 lovely divisions under 700 points.

Quoting this post so we can all laugh at it

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

commish posted:

Yes... quote my post mocking something about Juiced... Keep up the good work.

As all champions know, it is so very hard to repeat as champion. My team let me down, but I will be at the top again next year!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hahahaha awesome

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can Dak Prescott and the plucky denver defense save Tadashi from mortal peril and the stain of the steeler?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The name is changed. Lets see if I get owned by Dak Prescott having a historic day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good season everyone, Discount Double Champs is gonna repeat.

• Locked thread