Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Definitely in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

MikeyKins posted:

Matty Ice, stompin the Sleepers

If there's ever a good week to lose it's when my bench is either out or on bye.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Naptown and I are having a fun matchup as opposed to the patgetic other playoff game.

It looks like my chances are pretty slim. It's amusing to know that I essentially got beat by the Miami D/ST knowing I took down Burrito last week with Altanta's D/ST.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

tadashi posted:

Congrats to everyone on another season wasting your life in pursuit of irrelevance. It's always fun to follow this absurd league.

So much this. This league is wacky and ridiculous, yet I find myself coming back year after year. I bombed both of my IRL leagues, so it was nice that my team in this league continued to perform and give me something to cheer for.

Also, I really tried to bring the trophy back to the Tony Romo/Bart Starr division, but fell just a bit short. Congrats to Cheap Trick for taking home some internet street cred!

• Locked thread