Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
halonx
May 4, 2005

I'm in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halonx
May 4, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

My boys in the Joe Namath division better be pre-gaming this draft hard, because while other divisions drone on about "winning" and "being good at fantasy football", at least we know how to party.

Hey, I made the playoffs once!

halonx
May 4, 2005

Wooo! Tied for first place in my division. Suck it you inferior player pickers!

I'm not sure if that is proper trash talking, I've never been a position to do it before.

halonx
May 4, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Do you have a cool tight end and need a QB? Well I have a super cool Tannehill for you!!

Trade offered! Although we're playing this week, so this will just make the game more interesting?

halonx
May 4, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I ain't scared of you!!!!!!!!!

One of these years I WILL make the playoffs! Highest scoring team in the league and I'm in a drat four way tie in the division.

halonx
May 4, 2005

JuicedSixFo posted:

:respek:

On that note, how are the Wisonsin Cows 6-5 with zero acquisitions (and zero IR). Nice draft apparently.

Been a good year, no injuries yet!

I did make a trade last week though, my original intention of finding a backup QB on waivers wasn't working well.

halonx
May 4, 2005

JetsGuy posted:

apologizes to Cows, who probably got your hopes up with how long that took

:smith:

My hopes were never exactly high. Though, scoring the most points and not making the playoffs is a bit rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halonx
May 4, 2005

JetsGuy posted:

Yeah, I hear ya. This is the best you've done in this league right? IIRC you're one of our charter members.

I think this is the first season above .500 actually. It might be time for a filthier name.

• Locked thread