Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm back for some reason. I really enjoy learning from this league how not to run my teams in leagues I pay money to be in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXDA8CNOQw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

So I really need Romo to be out through week 9 (and Palmer not to die and for Dak not to suck enough to get benched) which I think is synergy for the team that took him and needs him to be back for week 10?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I am actually excited to get the season started for a change. This has got to be my least lovely team in years.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I don't know if I hate more: that Greg Olsen didn't catch a TD last night or that my only offensive player in the opener was also playing against my defense.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 9, 2016

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Crowell has been upgrade to workhorse back. :getin: x 100 (as long as he doesn't get hurt).

Also: Greg Olsen :allears:
This whole dumb team :allears:

I guess this is what winning feels like. It's such a foreign concept.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I love it when I make 3 waiver claims and get none. I moved from like 17 to 9 this week in the waiver order.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Stop winning then, ya jerk :colbert:

It does

Oh, right...

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I outscored all the other teams that couldn't break 57 points so there's that...

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I need a hell of a lot of offense by Tampa Bay to win this week. Let's go, Jameis.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Just looked at the standings. THIRTEEN teams are above .500. How in the world is that possible?

Parity, man.

I think I have the least points scored among 1st place teams. Clearly just heart and grit carrying this team.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm playing the Cows this week who have DeMarco Murray. Normally, I really need Murray to score like 17+ every week because I've got him in my money league except this week I'm playing an abandoned team in that league whose starting 3 bye week players, an IR player, and has their RB2 spot unassigned. So, naturally, Murray opens the week with a big night just when I'd be ok with a slow week for him.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I was sad when I saw what Palmer did on Sunday on my bench. Then Prescott did his thing :getin::getin::getin:

Also, hooray for Romo not being "rushed back" into his starting role.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Zoltan retains 1st place in the Marino by ~53 points in spite of my last minute win. Pretty good for a guy who missed the draft. All we need is an upset by Taco Tuesday to make the whole division end week 10 at .500 or above.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Braksgirl posted:

This is a pretty good chance that I will completely gently caress up the rotation. Just saying.

Better luck next time.

On a better note, my team is above .500 after week 10 for probably the first time ever. gently caress Tony Romo. Let's go Dak.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Only in this league could I split 16 points across a TE and a Flex to open the week and be satisfied with the results.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Hello, mediocrity, my old friend. I missed you.

Congrats to the Dan Marino on our very symmetrical records.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

It sucks when all you have to do is hear the Cowboys won a low scoring game to know you aren't winning the week. My team is Dak and the other guys and I really need him to score 25+ per week to win. :shrug:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

JuicedSixFo posted:

Well, gently caress. Team poo poo the bed. Julio Jones a no-go at game time, Winston/Evans magic fell apart (against the Saints wtf), Jordan Reed one catch... all my top 10 guys no showed. I don't mind losing but you hope your team at least shows up.

Maybe Gostkowski can get me 20 and Malcom Mitchell will put up a donut (highly freaking doubtful with Amendola out). If not, good game commish.

For an auto drafted team whose QB roster was some form of Case Keenum, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, and Bryce Petty at some points before trading for Winston, I'll take it.

Blank's Banks, it's on you now.

Dan Marino lives to fight another day.

If someone wants to pm me some hot tips, there's no explicit rule against it.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 12, 2016

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I know home/away status is meaningless in fantasy matchups but I can't help but chuckle that Blank's Banks is 5-2 away vs. 2-4 at home. gently caress the hometown crowd, I guess.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I need Cameron Brate to score .1 points to carry me into the finals. I'm guessing he's going to cough up a fumble on his only reception and actually cause me to lose this week.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

No all I have to do is figure out how to score those additional 60 points I'll need to win in the final week.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Dec 20, 2016

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

If it's of any consolation, I steamrolled through the regular season of my money league and then ran into the team that has the most Falcons in my league in the final round (2 weeks). Just take a look at what the Falcons did the last two weeks and you'll know how that turned out for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Can Dak Prescott and the plucky denver defense save Tadashi from mortal peril and the stain of the steeler?

Nope. :lol:

What sucks is I had the winning combination on my bench and ended up getting a doughnut from one of my starters. :negative:

Nice work, Commish. Congrats to everyone on another season wasting your life in pursuit of irrelevance. It's always fun to follow this absurd league.

I also took home first loser in my money league, so I'll cry myself to sleep on my stack of :10bux: bills.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Dec 27, 2016

• Locked thread