Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Laughing Man posted:

Now they can get the hardware they need to fight back, or at least hire independent contractors to shoot down any american air craft over their air space.

People with xbox controllers funding people to fight others using xbox controllers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i like to watch the speedruns

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Brannock posted:

Is LadyAmbien not aware of the juicy GDQ drama from a few years ago

Apparently not

Too busy creating her own drama by secretly modding w98

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What was the video game drama

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
did the mormons ever come back

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What was the video game drama

There was a married streamer couple, like 19 and 20 years of age, devout mormons IIRC, super weird, their honeymoon was streaming for a month straight (they slept shifts)

then they went to this convention and she cheated on him with a good friend of his, maybe more people

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Personally hearing that story is how I got redpilled

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Boy howdy, that's some drama

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i'm the woman with the I Want To Speak To Your Manager haircut and American flag shirt ama

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Boy howdy, that's some drama

he's kinda underselling it

quote:

Sam and Tolki were a married couple who ran the popular twitch stream "ShowVideoGames". They were most famous for their long marathons and interaction with their viewers. ShowVideoGames (SVG) was at its peak midway through 2014, in which Sam and his wife Tolki decided they were going to attend a charity event in Denver called SGDQ (summer games done quick).

We have only bits and pieces of information, but what we know for certain is that some point during SGDQ Tolki had sex with Stivitybobo (another twtich streamer).

Information leaks suggest that during SGDQ on the 26th of june at around 3am, Tolki was given alcohol. Sam didn't start drinking since he was a devout mormon, and he insisted Tolki stop as she became drunk and flirty with Stiv, but Tolki refused to listen to him. Sam left the room and later that night tolki cheated on sam with stiv and the 2 other streamers they were rooming with.

when sam found out the next morning, he was reported to have left the hotel to drive back to Utah from Denver by himself. Some time after that, Stiv was reported to have had sex with her in the hotel room. Sam never came back for Tolki and she ended up having to get a plane ticket home.

There are other unconfirmed eye witness reports that after Sam's departure Tolki had sexual relations with up to 20 different men. Regardless of what actually did or didn't happen, no one heard from either of them until Sam posted on the official SVG twitter exactly 2 years later.

There was a lot of shouting and aftermath too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
lmbo

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

haha this guy is hilarious! handsome and talented too, the full package

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
zoinks! there's a g-g-g-g-g-GIRL on the couch now!!

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm still betting that moret than 2 mormon wives having extremely consensual and cool group sex with lets play dorks other than their husbands by the end of this thing. not taking bets on whether the husbands know or get off on it right now but for the right odds i might be interested

also i've got $50 bucks on at least 2 seconds off the sonic adventure 2 world record, i like to spread my money out on these things

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
kill the animals
cuck the husbands

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

friendzone.jpg

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

There are other unconfirmed eye witness reports that after Sam's departure Tolki had sexual relations with up to 20 different male children.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Jeff Sichoe posted:

There are other unconfirmed eye witness reports that after Sam's departure Tolki had sexual relations with up to 20 different male children.

even chibi?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
especially chibi

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like video games (:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i like video games and talking about video game drama

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Eonwe posted:

i like video games and talking about video game drama
which is why the *GDQ threads don't like you, i surmise

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

I like video games (:

oh man then get on the stream my man! it's the zelda block now.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Horniest Manticore posted:

oh man then get on the stream my man! it's the zelda block now.

I'm at my parents house in the middle of no where with really bad internet it has to stop like every 2 seconds just to buffer youtube videos and poo poo ):

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

which is why the *GDQ threads don't like you, i surmise

most of the people in the thread do, a couple people who think they are the goon decision makers on the thread dont

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Eonwe posted:

most of the people in the thread do, a couple people who think they are the goon decision makers on the thread dont
ah, alright

the loud minority drowns out the quiet majority, et. al.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Eonwe posted:

You have raised the ire of a very powerful group...

Internet shut ins who's largest contribution to the world is raising some money because they play videogames fast lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
who's been following it today? right now someone's playing a sonic-esque game with a rabbit protagonist

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Brannock posted:

he's kinda underselling it

There was a lot of shouting and aftermath too

The best part was the next GDQ they did. Stiv was playing a game and got a big donation from someone who kept dropping "subtle" cues about the incident with the name SamSVG. Saying things like "My wife used to really like Banjo Kazooie. She's gone now" (BK was the game Stiv was speedrunning) and calling Stiv an awesome friend and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06rW7LSUQ80

Hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
chibi will die a virgin

his fate was already sealed

• Locked thread