Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761

Seems like Holy War is just around the corner, but before they can finish the West the Sunni & Shia have to solve a 1,400 year old election !

Who did it though ??? Some American since it's the 4th of July ? A disgruntled Shia believer upset that he's banned from the Haj ? ISIS ?

Are even the holiest sites in Islam off limits to terrorism ? Is anything ?

just asking some questions, hopefully smarter people will have some answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe start a thread about it?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Those wacky christian pastors are at it again!

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

It was a pitbull.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Archer666 posted:

:argh:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
To be fair, it would have been weird if only Baghdad, Paris and New York suffered attacks, but the place that created them is left untouched. Everyone in the group must buy a round at least once and Saudi Arabia has been shirking it's duties for some time.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The atomic bomb explodes again!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Archer666 posted:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The holy month of rama:drat:

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who cares? It's the 4th of July and I'd rather have fun than worry about some terrorist attack that happened at some mosque in the middle east.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Professor of Cats posted:

It was Pitbull.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Has everyone been to Mecca already to circle the Kaaba ? Wouldn't their message have a bigger impact if they wait until then ?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Remember that show The Dome? We should put one of those on the middle east then build a Mr Burns oil refinery that takes all the oil like in that episode of the Simpsons.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://gatesofnineveh.wordpress.com/iraq-heritage-crisis-news/

feel free to click on some of the write ups by that columbia professor

at least you never have to worry about your future daughter asking for money to go visit the middle east on a spiritual journey because by then it will be a series of hotels built over former historical sites

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Ramadamn that's a ballsy maneuver

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Has everyone been to Mecca already to circle the Kaaba ? Wouldn't their message have a bigger impact if they wait until then ?

Terrorists already attacked that once. It did not go well.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

finally america is fighting back

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

also the article says "The mosque is the burial place of the Prophet Muhammad " so:

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Ramadamn that's a ballsy maneuver

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Hah hah! Yo, ese, that prophet is muy loco, aight? Is Pipple, man!

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Horniest Manticore posted:

Hah hah! Yo, ese, that prophet is muy loco, aight? Is Pipple, man!

MR WURLDWIDE

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Islamic terrorists hate Islam because they hate freedom

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Archer666 posted:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
watch the saudi royals fund a loving war

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

General Dog posted:

watch the saudi royals fund a loving war

It will be known as the Ramadanadingdong.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The Ayatollahs of Iran look way more hardcore than the soft, hedonistic Saud royals. How the Persians ever got conquered remains a mystery.

This is like seeing 2 Protos factions fight against each other. The game takes a whole new intensity as both adversaries are used to the techniques used by the other. Who will win ?

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Islam is a religion of peace.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
On some level, I'm happy that the Islamic fundamentalists are at least blowing each other up now, instead of taking the jihad on tour and making a mess in Paris or Brussels.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Volcott posted:

On some level, I'm happy that the Islamic fundamentalists are at least blowing each other up now, instead of taking the jihad on tour and making a mess in Paris or Brussels.

Now? 99 percent of the poor fucks getting blown up are muslims in iraq and syria

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if we're just gonna post every time a dude explodes in the middle east we might as well post every time someone gets shot in S. America

quote:

The attacker was killed but no other casualties were reported.

pff come on OP there's gotta be at least a baseline of 10 victims or something get outta here with this poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean 0 victims what the gently caress is that on my july 4th get outta here pissbitch

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Secular Humanist posted:

Islam is a religion that blows you to pieces.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If they had guns this wouldn't have happened

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Teikanmi posted:

If they had guns this wouldn't have happened

if only their owners did a better job they wouldn't lash out

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
JFC every time someone posts religion of peace and wouldn't have happened blah blah cuck guns you're saying you're an unfunny unoriginal retard. It's like a loving youtube comment page you loving stupid 12 year old humor motherfuckers. I don't care where you stand just got some loving new material.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Is the prophet's skeleton ok?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
looks like theyll never be the head of a major corporation

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
looks like they're getting a little middle eastern kick on their july 4th holiday :)

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Lol that the country that exports the best terrorism can't get it locally sourced. This is what globalization does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

JFC every time someone posts religion of peace and wouldn't have happened blah blah cuck guns you're saying you're an unfunny unoriginal retard. It's like a loving youtube comment page you loving stupid 12 year old humor motherfuckers. I don't care where you stand just got some loving new material.

• Locked thread