Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Female, 1986, going through some really bad things this year and health things and potentially could die. Am I gonna die? I'm not afraid of the answer, I think it's better to be prepared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Paramemetic posted:

I can't answer that. Be prepared regardless, but I haven't learned the methods for calculating this. It's part of a different aspect of astrology that is based on the same things but there are different techniques when dealing with sick people. I'm sorry to hear that you are not well and I hope the best for you.

As a 1986 birth you're a Fire Tiger like me, and I can say that the year is not good for us generally. It is our oppositional enemy year, it is the same element as us, it is a black year altogether. These things taken altogether make it not great for us to begin with.

Life force is wood,
Health is fire
Power is fire
Luck is iron.

Short look shows a very bad year for life force, bad health, bad wealth, good luck. Long look doesn't change it at all.

In theory, the Southeast is the best direction for you to travel for receiving medicine, and the North is the direction for revitalizing the life-force. With regards to medicine, probably you should go to whatever is the best hospital and doctor for your condition, but if it is in the Southeast I would take that as an auspicious omen.

I hope everything comes well for you. When I learn how to do medical calculations towards the end of this (Western) year, I will update this thread and maybe we can go from there.

Thank you.

That's so crazy because the best hospital in a thousand miles is SE of here, and my family is north of here.

I've been burning a ton of incense recently and it makes sense with the wood/fire.

• Locked thread