Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Everything Burrito posted:

I remember being pretty unenthused about certain veggies as a kid but most of that was really just my mom being a lovely cook :shobon:

I hated vegetables, but that was because I thought they always had to be served raw. My mom is an awesome cook. But when it comes to vegetables I cant think of any specially prepared vegetable that wasn't inside a soup or a can.

I hated soup also, but it wasn't because of the vegetables.

e: Also I mean veggie-specific dishes. Example she would cut up red bell pepper and I would not like it. However roast those peppers and I love them. Spinach was meh, but cooked spinach with garlic and pepper is great.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jul 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Nitrousoxide posted:

Watch Baby Geniuses.

Wow, rude.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

When I made gyoza I cut the green onions the 'wrong' way and ended up with some occasional big chunks of green onion I didn't care for. The way I saw him cut the onions blew my mind and I'll be trying that this weekend.

But I'm not making the shells from scratch. I'm not at that level and I have a Japanese grocery store close enough to me to buy the shells premade.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Nya! :3:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Aug 30, 2016

• Locked thread