Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Mirage posted:

The anime seems to be covering one manga chapter per episode, so if it's a typical 12-episode cour everyone in the OP should get plenty of screen time eventually.

In fact, with that schedule, I'm very slightly disappointed that the big blow-up in chapter 10 will have to wait until the second season for its emotional resolution in chapter 14.

Eh, they could rearrange things or skip a chapter or two pretty easily. I could see them fitting both without missing much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Xelkelvos posted:

She'll grow up into Galko

Galko's good, so I'm okay with this.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

She probably doesn't know the number, remember that he's a teacher at her school so having his home phone or cell number might be seen as improper.

I think they've at least shown text/email between them, haven't they? Maybe I'm getting mixed up with the manga.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Xelkelvos posted:

Also, when does he get to meet Kotori's mom?

The way it happens in the manga would make for a good final episode to a season, but whether that's the way they go or not I've got no idea. It should at least happen though, I hope.

• Locked thread