Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

You will die if you watch this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Good Dad, good show, I will probably cry like a bitch every episode.

:cry::hf::cry:

Though from what I remember of the manga it's really upbeat for everything past the first chapter/episode. They just hit that emotional low point first to make everything else sunshine and rainbows.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

How much totally not crying will I do while watching this episode?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

I managed not to but it was close right at the end.

It was a hard fought battle, but I made it through the episode. The offensive in the 11th hour was strong, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

BeanBandit posted:

I thought I would never like brussels sprouts, but then I learned how tasty they are when drizzled in olive oil and roasted.

Drizzling with olive oil and some salt and pepper and then roasting works for like every vegetable. Vegetables are great, though I admit I've never been big on beets or raw carrots.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Paracelsus posted:

Asparagus will still make me gag.

Asparagus is my favorite vegetable. So drat good when roasted. I'm also a big fan of roasted kale.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I live directly across the street from a good grocery store.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Devil Tesla posted:

The secret is covering the pan, as soon as I started doing that my eggs came out much better.

The lessons taught by MGS4.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I generally go more for scrambled eggs, personally. Not a big fan of the textures of white and yolk individually.

Breakfast foods rule, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I knew that end was coming as soon as he found the cookbook and it still wrecked me. This show can't keep going from stuff like a cute fluff ball saying "meow" to mean the cat paw you do to chop, and then the same fluff ball sobbing into her dad because she finally is figuring out her mom is gone for good.

It's killing me.

Feeling things, is good.

• Locked thread