Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Wow, have more emotional investment in these characters after one episode than I do in pretty much anything else.

I'm guessing Tsumugi is voiced by an actual kid? Sounds like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Also lol at the idea of directing a 5 year old.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

As someone who doesn't speak any Japanese the voice actress was very believable and made the character adorable, which I think they were going for.

Maybe if you speak Japanese her intonations, reading, and vocab aren't believable, i have no idea, but they work for me.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'd pay good money to watch someone direct a 5 year old

Watch Baby Geniuses.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Is this actually secretly the sequel to Spice and Wolf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Why the hell is the teenager's first response to an unaccompanied 5 year old showing up at her doorstep not to call the parent?

• Locked thread