Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a kitten posted:

That's some mighty fine winking there Tsumugi.

this is easily one of the best animes of summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kilonum posted:

A good ep. Kouhei worrying about how his relationship with Kotori would be seen by the rest of the school is pretty :3:

Yea I liked that he had a super reasonable worry about appearance without it being a big drama thing stretching out over a bunch of scenes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JD posted:

It's weird to me that it seems in Japan that the most universally disliked veggie is the green bell pepper.

In America it's brussels sprouts I think?

yea that or broccoli I think.

Yea when I figured out 'green pepper' was the Japanese shorthand for 'eeeew gross veggies' I was genuinely surprised. I love those shits.

It is neat how it changes things though, like in Inside Out when over here the big thing that showed the kid couldn't even get the pizza she liked was broccoli pizza, but in Japan it was changed to green pepper pizza and I was like 'but wait that's delicious' when I saw it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Compendium posted:

Pro-tip, sunny side up egg, a salty soy sauce, fresh cracked pepper, and baguette or some some sort of toasted fluffy bread.

A++ simple breakfast along with some OJ

this but instead of soy sauce a spoonful of spicy chili sauce is my go-to easy breakfast, yea.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

smenj posted:

I've heard (i.e. my dad who's a far better cook than I told me) that a good tip is to start with a cool pan and oil, crack the egg in, then warm it with the oil slowly on medium-low heat. Takes a while, but means you don't get eggs with burns and bubbles.

EDIT: I don't usually cover the pan, mind.

doing this and covering the pan is basically how you get the perfect cartoon style sunny side up eggs, yea.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Devil Tesla posted:

That smile after she gets caught... she knows her own power. Very dangerous.

they made a mistake granting her witch powers, now she's unstoppable

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'd pay good money to watch someone direct a 5 year old

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nitrousoxide posted:

Watch Baby Geniuses.

what have I done to offend you, why do you wish this harm on me?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Tsumugi is growing too powerful. Between her witch dances and power-up skills she'll destroy the city if she ever burns a dish.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Xelkelvos posted:

She'll grow up into Galko

Yea, checks out

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fangz posted:

I loved Kotori's 'oh God I have to fix this' panic.

I identified with it because 'oh no, stress, I should cook something' is my go-to response too

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea gyoza is yummy and fun to make/eat but haha if you think I'm gonna make that shell when the japanese market near me has them for super cheap.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I knew that end was coming as soon as he found the cookbook and it still wrecked me. This show can't keep going from stuff like a cute fluff ball saying "meow" to mean the cat paw you do to chop, and then the same fluff ball sobbing into her dad because she finally is figuring out her mom is gone for good.

It's killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Xelkelvos posted:

Fish Bone Senbei is basically deep fried fishbones isn't it?

you can also make them in the oven

• Locked thread