Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Overlord K posted:

I feel extremely invested in the happiness of this small fluffy child thing after only one episode and hope she eats many super delicious things over the course of this series. :3:

I've got good news for you: that is what this show is about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Crying While Eating Anime

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Crunchyroll promotional account coming on strong lol

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sakurazuka posted:

Is going into a restaurant that looks like someone's house to eat a nice bowl of plain rice something that actually happens in Japan?

Usually they serve you something with that rice.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Everything Burrito posted:

Tsumugi is a beast

the child must consume

devtesla fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 12, 2016

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Everything Burrito posted:

Peas are my most hated childhood vegetable and I still can't make myself like them. I've tried and just got to the point where I can eat them if they're served to me and tolerate their existence at least.

I can't think of peas and not think of this.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

paragon1 posted:

The dance worked. Tsumugi's a witch!

I would watch that crossover

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

krnhotwings posted:

I just heat up the pan to a moderately low temperature, add cooking spray (or butter or whatever,) crack the egg in, cover the pan, and let it sit for 3-4 minutes (depending how you like your yolk.) There should only be an ever so slight sizzle sound. Comes out perfect for me every time. YMMV; you'll probably wanna experiment with your heat + cookware.

The secret is covering the pan, as soon as I started doing that my eggs came out much better.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That smile after she gets caught... she knows her own power. Very dangerous.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tsumugi is totally going to grow up to be a gyaru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

So the uploader has uploaded them in both English and Korean, and they show up in a certain language depending on your location or something?

Cause it shows up as English on SA but Korean on YouTube itself.

That dude makes English subtitles for his videos too. Very professional baby videos.

• Locked thread