Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Logicblade posted:

What... no I'm not crying. It's just good. I just have something in my eye...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Eat your vegetables. They taste awesome. One foolproof way is roasting them.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

CryingAthena posted:

I was diagnosed with a condition as an adult that apparently can present itself in the form of a seriously bad tolerance for bitter and spicy things, most commonly coffee. (Can't stand coffee either, unless it's drowned in sugar and cream/milk.) Basically I have the taste palate of a child and to an extent I can't do much about it.

Watching the dad talk about having gotten overwhelmed at the grocery store's vegetable aisle was almost exactly what happens to me in real life. Maybe this anime can give me that kick to go out and try veggie-stuff, don't have a clay pot to work rice and such with but maybe there'll be some delicious dish you can make in a non-Japanese kitchen and without cooking chopsticks. (HAMBURG STEAK HAMBURG STEAK OMURAISU OMURAISU :sun:)

Try roasted carrots. The first time I made them I ate a pound of them by accident.

Edit: Like "Hmm, this is tasty. I will eat another piece... welp, guess I don't need to eat dinner anymore."

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Logicblade posted:

Tsumugi is a good girl. Tsumugi also wins at Miso Soup. Is there anything she cannot do?

brush her hair properly

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

last week's drat fine egg

I fried some eggs for breakfast this morning and was wishing mine looked that nice

put the egg in a strainer then fry it

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

low heat is the way to go for pretty sunny side up eggs. takes some time though.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

donuts are good. too bad they only sell lovely dinuts where i live...

i have to try this donut recipe now

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

cooking_noobs.jpeg

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

oh yes. so cute. :kimchi:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

it's the same with any pasta/noodle like product. make it if you have fun making it. but buying is cheaper, faster and basically the same quality.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

:cry:

it's just the onions pls ignore it

:cry::cry::cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Tsunugi watching the fish slaughter:
Ò_Ó

• Locked thread