Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smenj
Oct 10, 2012
I've heard (i.e. my dad who's a far better cook than I told me) that a good tip is to start with a cool pan and oil, crack the egg in, then warm it with the oil slowly on medium-low heat. Takes a while, but means you don't get eggs with burns and bubbles.

EDIT: I don't usually cover the pan, mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Sonata Mused posted:

Huh, didn't know that CR picked it up. Last time I looked at their app, it was a little slim.

Not that Crunchyroll actually have a lot of manga, but their frontpage is a bit misleading (particularly on the app, if I remember right) because it just outright doesn't display a fair amount of stuff, I think. I remember wanting to read Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer and not realising they had it until someone else mentioned it, for example. Now if there's something I want to read I usually go and actually run a search for it on Crunchyroll's site just to make sure they don't have it, since I've been surprised before.

• Locked thread