Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but I recall in the Recommend a Manga w/ One Page thread, someone put up a page of Sweetness and Lightning and for some reason there was this rear end in a top hat that completely dismissed it for some arbitrary reason and thinking about it makes me want to go back in time and throttle that poster

that said, gonna be aoty tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
possibly

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I wanna try adding sake to my rice. Although I wonder if it's better for short grain instead of jasmine like my family usually has.

What the heck, it's rice booze, should be fine.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I used to not like beets, but now they're okay.

I think I'm okay with practically every vegetable since I'm in a Vietnamese family and Vietnamese cuisine practically requires a whole bunch of these bitter leafy greens to balance out the rich dishes that are associated with it. I can also eat bittermelon, no problem, stuff's delicious to me

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Xelkelvos posted:

Counterpoint: bitter melon

It is the vegetable that weeds out the weak

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Pro-tip, sunny side up egg, a salty soy sauce, fresh cracked pepper, and baguette or some some sort of toasted fluffy bread.

A++ simple breakfast along with some OJ

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Tatum Girlparts posted:

this but instead of soy sauce a spoonful of spicy chili sauce is my go-to easy breakfast, yea.

That is a good addition.

For added aroma, before your whites set, add a bit of green chopped scallions and/or minced garlic. It'll look pretty and be delicious!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Onean posted:

Galko's good, so I'm okay with this.

Yeah and she's a good cook, I'm also okay with this.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
There's always next time, that steak looks really good at least!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
No shame about buying the gyoza sheets dude, ain't no one got time to do the kneading and rolling.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Googled searched to see what a children's safety knife would look like.

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I also link updates in food manga thread, but that's too many places at once, so might as well have it here instead

• Locked thread