Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

A good ep. Kouhei worrying about how his relationship with Kotori would be seen by the rest of the school is pretty :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

The manga is worth reading because it also has a recipe at the end of each chapter

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

This thread seems to have become the GWS enclave within ADTRW. I love it :D

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Yeah, my apartment lacks air conditioning and it has been over 85℉/30℃ a lot here (NW suburbs of Boston, 95℉/35℃ and humid tomorrow :suicide:) lately so my microwave has been my source of hot meals. Do plan on making a run to the local Asian grocery store soonish though to get the rarer ingredients to make some of these recipes.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

krnhotwings posted:

watch your heat

Sound advice for all cooking, really. I love to use my smoker, and regularly smoke pork shoulders and ribs in it (past 8 hours I've been smoking a mutton leg with a mix of maple, hickory and applewood). Only times it has turned out bad for me the heat was too low or too high (smoking should be done at 250-300℉/120-150℃)

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

My preferred way to eat an egg is beaten (not completely scrambled) with a little salt and pepper, fried on a pan and added to an English muffin, some form of breakfast pork (I prefer sausage) and a slice of cheese in the form of a sandwich.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Nitrousoxide posted:

I'm guessing Tsumugi is voiced by an actual kid? Sounds like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Everything Burrito posted:

I don't remember if it was this manga or What Did You Eat Yesterday? but one or the other of them taught me the difference between weak and strong flour -- I knew there were different types but had only heard them referred to as cake flour or bread flour etc. and also have never done much baking so when I first ran across the terms they were a total mystery.

Iirc it's at the end of volume 2 of this manga.

• Locked thread