Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pounded in the Butt By a Tiny Robot Hand a book by Chuck Tingle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Poetic Justice posted:

Too many people came.

Every GBS thread has that one really good post, I swear to god.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
my hands aren't tiny

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
Expected a Donald Trump sex doll.....disappointed.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Seems pretty racist, OP.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

That Robot posted:

my hands aren't tiny

bull
poo poo.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

The F Plus posted:

It's a confluence of technologies and interests that brought us to this point, but we're here. With a number of viable VR options released to the market, we find ourselves taking our first clumsy steps towards fully realized, three dimensional, immersive, interconnected, user created worlds. And the subjects of this episode have gathered together and announced clearly and in one voice: "I want to jizz all over that!"

This week, The F Plus witnesses the birth of a brand new fetish.

https://thefpl.us/episode/215

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaAqe5nMAuA

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Burn Akihabara to the ground, it's the epicenter of all the Japanese nerd poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Pththya-lyi posted:

Burn Akihabara to the ground, it's the epicenter of all the Japanese nerd poo poo

Just wait a few years. One good earthquake and the whole island slips under the ocean.

• Locked thread