Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dr. Bill Hicks—comedian, scientist...searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of Waco siege news alters his body chemistry. And now, when Bill Hicks grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter.
[Hicks:] "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
The creature is wanted for a murder he didn't commit. Bill Hicks is believed to be dead. And he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That lady has the same crazy eyes and roiling rage that Jones does when she talks about Obama. Is that contagious or does he just attract people with schizotypal thought patterns?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dolash posted:

Yeah, this. Interpreting Alex Jones as "Gonzo performance artist, whether he realizes it or not" is funny enough for a bunch of people sitting around an internet comedy forum, same way it's great to laugh at Donald Trump for leading the worst of the Republican party straight into the ditch, but these people and their ideas do have real consequences for real people.

That lady he has as a traveling correspondent definitely has something wrong with her and should be in treatment.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He's getting much fatter and balder.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

McDowell posted:

'Conspiracy against the Human Race' by Thomas Ligotti is a good read if you find the Nag Hammadi to be intimidatiing.

Read Emil Cioran and get it over with already.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Has he brought up the fish people again? Seems like there's more to that story.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

When did Jones get so fat? Maybe he stayed the same size but got old?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He's finally following the path of the bodhisattva Bill Hicks and is doing heroic doses to squeegee his third eye.

I wish he had lost his children years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Can't wait for the scene in the upcoming P.T.Anderson movie with Alex Jones and Tim McVeigh sitting on in the hood of a truck holding hands and watching the Branch Dividian complex burn.

Don't forget Bill Hicks. He and Jones can be played by the same actor, who will wear a fat suit as Bill Hicks in the 90s and then again as Alex Jones in the final act.

• Locked thread