Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

dispensing with notions of shame or dignity is the first thing any entertainer should do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gonna put my alex jones coffee on the shelf next to my david lynch coffee

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i've been naming the player characters in the games ive been playing for the last few months 'alex jones' anyway thats mys tory

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

alex jones is gonna explode soon and i just wonder what we're gonna find inside that carapace

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

i would like it if you memorized a 50 didgit number before eating the chili and see if you can remember it after the chili

he forgot how old his kids are lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

foolish woman; you knew he was a snake when you let him in!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Best part about this comment is that its on a Guy Called Gerald video. Which means not only does Alex Jones like acid house, he has extremly good taste in it.

i talk to alex jones regularly and extensively about acid house and can confirm this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whoa thats amazing

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i watched some of the 9/11 one and its not nearly that interesting

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

apparently though there used to be an infowars.com and an infowars.net which was designed to have a "very different look and feel" just for the heck of it

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im calling it Operation: Expose the Government terror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xduWKzjdtYM

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

huh I didnt know this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Kx52Nkeec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006