Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
take your meds McDowell

and don't PM me again you creepy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Solvent posted:

As a devout Gnostic I

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jewel Repetition posted:

I thought goons were too mature to mock religion at this point. Especially after r/atheism made it so uncool.

its not mocking religion, it's mocking a guy claiming to be Gnostic

Gnostic is an umbrella term for a diverse bunch of non-Trinitarian early Christian groups which usually have only vague similarities to each other, most of which we only know from surviving screeds from "mainstream" Christian theologians describing their beliefs that may or may not be accurate.

it's playacting being religious, just like neopaganism

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

McDowell posted:

Everyone practicing the same amoral, self-serving relativism of the Archons is just as laughable. A Godless society is highly perishable - which is part of why the USSR no longer exists.

this is word salad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
take your loving meds, McDowell

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
it's like Eripsa but with half-baked religious mumbo-jumbo instead of Network Theory

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
take your meds McDowell

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
McDowell is either one of the stupidest gimmick posters ever or someone who needs to be Baker Acted.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Take Your Meds, McDowell '16

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Alex Jones just loving embarrassed himself waiting on tenterhooks for Assange to hadouken Hillary only to have that Aussie rapist declare that he had loving nothing

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

snoremac posted:

So it's basically evangelical style fearmongering used to shill supplements and t-shirts?

yep

his site is chocked full of spyware too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
moobs, bitch

get out of the way

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Baloogan posted:

i am seriously entertained by the fact that it seemse like alex jones ISNT faking it and is actually crazy

dude was faking his character and deffo scamming people with his bullshit supplements, but he was never faking the crazy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fullhouse posted:

chili is good any way unless you serve it over spaghetti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
that drag queen reading program looks kinda strange to me but it made Alex Jones angry so I can't complain too much

• Locked thread