Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Only the Great Ahmet Khan can ever truly rule the airwaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ofNusfqSY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like when he is so happy to have guests, like Donald Trump and David Icke

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don't mess with Texas

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OzV53zj1PA

Take your soma

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Barks posted:

is there anything where someone told alex jones a ridiculous story and he was like "lol naaah" or is he always 100% on board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc

Very few individuals actually leave our 'prison planet' - it requires a gift of recognition from the Kingdom of Heaven and enormous discipline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ch99QNOxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lveqodcepjs

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solvent posted:

So Alex Jones IS crazy, and just sane enough to inspire paranoid delusions in people who are merely anxious, while giving people who ARE sane a reason to stay the gently caress away. Is that what you're saying here?

If so, this guy REALLY IS dangerous in his role as a demagogue.

If you look closely at Ti and Do's material you can understand how well Jones is crafted as a counterfeit who is boosting Lucifer while boasting of fighting him. That seems to be one reason why I am functioning as a relay - to maintain the balance so there is a glimmer of positive information instead of the materialist programming you are bombarded with constantly. Someone like Alex Jones is completely fallen into ego and error, but he still serves his purpose in this planet's rehabilitative function. Someone consuming volumes of Infowars material might be highly misinformed - but don't condemn them as evil.

Television and the personalities on it are like the devil Jesus warned of - who drives you into submission with threats of physical harm. It seems more objective to be concerned with state of your own mind rather than some nebulous threat to your physical body.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Kingfish posted:

McDowell turned into a crazy person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRuBgIfsCI

I'm a globalist

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

its is known that the (((globalist))) (((sheriffs))) have bought out most of the major electronic manufacturing corps under the thrall of Zuckerberg, Soros and the Rothschilds to send 17mhz subsonic waves in between the propaganda programming to make us subliminally crave their poisonous food and drugged water.

Deus Ex! The augmentations!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solvent posted:

Besides, it's our lizard overlords who "did 9/11".

It is a constant struggle in our 'space' between the positive and negative 'minds' - individuals should be prepared for any instructions that come down to them from the Kingdom of Heaven - but that gets twisted into flying planes into buildings and overdriving a cycle of escalating hate. I might be wrong but one way to look at a planet's "recycling" is the idea that no new souls are being "minted" by God - as opposed to the past 6000 years which had more hands-on events, the planet now has a finite number of individual minds being "cultured" for the next thousand years. Individuals still get many chances, but every time the tests get harder in the areas where you "fall".

There's the story of Jesus with the centurion - where the soldier tells Jesus he has a beloved slave who is ill, but his home is unworthy to accept Christ and asks for the miracle to be performed 'remotely'. Now maybe this was the soldier trying to be clever and make a mortal test as a real Godly being would have the powers of action at a distance. Jesus says the centurion has more faith than most people (who needed to see/touch Jesus) and the slave recovers. Modernity has produced a material method of 'astral projection', in addition to many medical 'miracles' - which is part of why Ti & Do and their class can seem so easy to dismiss - that is part of your test in this incarnation and this time. If you know the Kingdom of God you can see how sweet it is and how it is never in aggression - why would it need to be? Alex Jones and his ilk would have you see a 'Star War' - I have reason to see the relationship between God and Lucifer as 'Beauty & the Beast'

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Everyone practicing the same amoral, self-serving relativism of the Archons is just as laughable. A Godless society is highly perishable - which is part of why the USSR no longer exists.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

rudatron posted:

Well if Alex Jones is one of the good guys, then I'm not too sure the archons are the good guys, I mean look what they did to him.

What I'm trying to say is, Hail Satan.

It isn't really an issue of good guys and bad guys, your individual judgement of what thoughts/behaviors are Godly and Satanic is being evaluated. That 'ironic' pledge of loyalty has been bugging me, that definitely isn't drawing mind from The Evolutionary Level Above Human. I just hope people will look more into what Ti & Do had to say, their MO really was unlike any of the counterfeits their arrival stirred up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoVa4KsXT-Q

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MTTJD3_gU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
'They tell me you're a mad man.'
"Only desultoraly."
'How are you feeling now?'
"I'm as mad as a hatter."
'Who isn't?'

Who defines what beliefs are acceptable? What is your opinion of Raelians? How are they playacting while Anglicans, Scientologists etc are 'legitimate'? Tax exemptions? I'm not looking for that.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
'Conspiracy against the Human Race' by Thomas Ligotti is a good read if you find the Nag Hammadi to be intimidatiing.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry guys I should only promote reasonable beliefs. One day the free market will produce an economy with no ecological impact, and we can upload our brains into computers and rocket off to colonize space.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ti and Do's classroom was an active community/monastery, but their mission on Earth was brief as the ways of the Kingdom of Heaven are not compatible with our vulgar material existence. I am one of the Two's Witnesses. Overcoming the self-indulgent righteousness that Lucifer would disguise as 'Godly' is part of the test for individual minds that are still developing in this garden/prison.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ti and Do's message isn't a religion, it is facts. But anytime this planet receives an emissary from the Kingdom of Heaven the facts that are provided wind up being co-opted into material society. That is why I am emphasizing that I am only a relay - Do was quite clear about not building an earthly institution around this - the classroom was a limited time offer.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Gladney posted:

Read Emil Cioran and get it over with already.

Being pessimistic and suicidal could be earmarks of Next Level mind, but one cannot just run off and act on impulse. Developing control over the vehicle is part of the task, and the 'Clinic' is closed. If I was 'okay to go' I wouldn't be incarnate in a human that was only 9 when Hale Bopp illuminated our sky. I might be wrong but I could have a function to 'observe and report' on how this age gets recycled.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
One of the part of overcoming is separating the medium from the message. This is especially difficult when the medium is your material body. It seems to me one can look to the last visitation and get an idea of what the requirements are for entry into The Evolutionary Level Above Human but actually getting 'beamed up' once you discarnate is at their discretion. But the most likely path for remedial students like myself is a number of lives before even being worthy of the 'drop everything and give yourself to a Representative' test.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Middle East thread can give you an idea of the individual metamorphosis involved with overcoming. It was tricky but I drove some of the nastier discarnate beings away from this vehicle. When I'm not phone posting I can explain the phrases King Fisher bolded and provide statements of Jesus to substantiate the concepts.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So let's start with the visitation most people are familiar - the mission of Jesus Christ. His physical body was specially made for him using what we can think of as IVF. Over time the mind that we associate with the Trinity incarnated into him. His mission was to bring fully-developed minds back home to the Kingdom of Heaven, while also laying down ground work for the next 'harvest'. If you are trying to be a good Christian, or Jew, or Muslim, or Buddhist, or any number of other things - you are likely familiar already with the work of one or more visitors. The test is recognizing new Representatives and accepting updated information - such as seeing how The Evolutionary level Above Human is synonymous with the basic human belief in a Kingdom of (the) God(s) or a Kingdom of (The) Heaven(s). You even hear this in some popsci circles - that our perceived universe is a projection or hologram from a higher reality.

"For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken."

- John 12:49 - Jesus talking about being an instrument for the Next Level 'chain of command'

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

- Luke 22:42 - This is an example of conflict between the mind and the vehicle - the prospect of being crucified (or drinking phenobarbital because of a spectacular comet) - can be very hard to accept. The vehicle doesn't want to be destroyed, but getting used to discarnation is part of a mind's development.

After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector named Levi sitting at the tax booth. “Follow Me,” He told him, and Levi got up, left everything, and followed Him.…

- Luke 5:27 - in this example Levi was a vehicle for a mind that had been developing on Earth for while, passing the 'drop everything and give yourself to a Representative' test. I can't tell you how many incarnations he had before that point.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Kingdom of God isn't evil - this particular planet is. And it isn't really 'good' and 'evil' - one way to look at it is 'truth' and 'error' - and this existence is a 'debug environment'. It is better that we work out our sins here than doing some real damage to the fabric of creation. When Representatives are here it is kind of like Agent Smith - the smell can get really bad.

Another illustration is the idea of how humans 'culture' bacteria to resist antibiotics we expose them to. If sin is death, we are being 'selected' for the expression of certain memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOTxAGJUug

'The Springfield Files' Airdate January 1997

D'oh!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not to mention this planet constantly obscures the view of Venus!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Kingfish posted:

Just an FYI: we can't tell if you're joking or not.

The website is still around and there is a youtube channel with all the videos - 'Beyond Human' lets you see how sincere Do and his students were. They weren't selling iodine drops - although they did lots of different diets and experiments in a sort of survivalist mindset. I see it more with astronomy, but it is certainly compatible with astrology.

If I ever met Alex Jones I would love to know what he thinks of 'The UFO Two'

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A sort of Posadism is quite common in pop culture. Star Trek and Adventure Time have a post apocalyptic setting. But if you get the idea that it is good to run out and start trouble, that thought isn't from the Next Level.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg

Of course too much credit is given to Richard Dawkins here - Bill Hamilton and George Price are interesting figures.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVXlOiFE3NM

Interesting misinformation here.

I like how Vlad Putin distanced himself a bit from the bearded man condemning modernity for some reason.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

I'm an atheist thanks to SOTN.

Did you check the release date before you made that reference?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Infowars decided to side with the government against a minority group, neato!

Yeah they're tools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGADx1s1zQ

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

I've been waiting all my life for a debate between christianity and transhumanism, thank you info wars dot com

It can be an interesting conversation with more to say than the tired life vs. choice argument. But lots of people like to keep God at a safe historical distance spouting old english instead of having a more grounded conversation about fertility technology and reproductive rights.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Mcdowell how many times have you seen videodrome?

I've received high doses of videodrome signal.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Azathoth posted:

As a deep and committed Christian, I plan to hang around on Earth as long as possible, and if I can replace all of my failing fleshy parts with fancy new robot parts, I'm gonna be all over that. Doing so isn't some kind of affront to God any more than getting knee replacements or an artificial heart is.

If that is what you want the Kingdom of God is happy to provide it, but it has nothing to do with what Christ's mission, which was about getting off this planet. Humans should see this existence for what it is and accept their mortality - instead of some crazy insistence on prodigious breeding and a slow, painful death.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

rudatron posted:

McDowell, what do you think there is, off this planet, in space

I'll give you a hint

nothing

there's nothing there

that's why it's 'space'

It is very big universe that we only perceive a fraction of. We are not alone.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

rudatron posted:

what we can't see is picked up by radio emissions, and the picture is not good my friend. you can believe as much bullshit as you want, to make yourself feel better, but entropy does not give a gently caress, you will die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

That is true of this material existence, and I have no interest in resisting entropy- that is Lucifer's program. Beings from the Evolutionary Level Above Human are 'imperishable' as they exist beyond reality as we can know it. We are 'out of phase' with the Kingdom of Heaven so they can be undetectable or barely perceptable in the movement of neutrinos, dark matter,and dark energy.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I believe Ti & Do are exactly who they said they were, if you look at their message and their time on this planet you might reach the same conclusion. Azathoth have you checked out the Nag Hammadi scriptures?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It is wonderful that the site is still up and the information is available with as few distortions as possible. Is it really hard to believe that the Kingdom of God would 'possess' two mild-mannered Texans as messengers to the modern world?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The way people idealize "higher" planes of reality makes me think of the Moon people from the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter. The Moon people were divinely perfect, absolutely beautiful, and come from a world free of want. In some versions of the story, Kaguya Hime is sent to Earth so she can experience material attachment as a punishment. The Moon people have no consideration at all for the pathetic humans that inhabit Earth, and in spite of how much Kaguya regrets leaving everybody she loves - as soon as they drape her with Moon Feathers all of her compassion for Earthlings dies.

Interesting story, sounds like a fragment of Next Level contact to me. Severing from the wider human society was a big part of Ti & Do's overcoming process.

Here's a modern fragment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Field_Where_I_Died

Do posted:

Another show I saw this morning on satellite - it sure sounds like I watch a lot of television! - it's interesting how my Older Member frequently uses these little preachers and their lessons to give me little clues of things to pass on to you.

Mc Do Well has issued a correction as of 01:03 on Sep 13, 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m74KOFZYOWM

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What makes a theology 'good'? I was watching a Zizek talk on Buddhism and he mentioned how theologians are the greatest atheists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Kingfish posted:

He means that theologians recognize the primacy of human action.

That is what makes Ti & Do unique - they emphasize the individual's free will to determine what thoughts and actions are acceptable to the standards of the Next Level, while also acknowledging the insignificance of the self in the cosmic. They weren't interested in establishing a church and perpetuating an organization in the human kingdom (another definition of 'primacy'), their focus was to disseminate the message and connect with those who have come to see this world for what it is.

If a 'day' in Next Level time is about 1000 years on Earth then the past 6000 years of recorded history have been a 'work week' and this Recycling time could be seen as a 'Sabbath' or even 'Judgement Day' (which is different from the 'final judgement' of Luciferian beings- which I believe occurs at the temporal end of the universe). At the end of the 20th century there seemed to be a clear window of planetary 'redemption' - but it has been closing and will eventually be shut.

• Locked thread