Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ill tell you this he was born in the wrong age, dude would have made a hell of a hermit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How do you get so rattled by alex jones thats like getting frightened by a clown at a kids birthday

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The young turks is poo poo how does it have an audience

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I want to buy a product im told will give me the body of alex jones. Will i just get fat or will it make me balding and short too

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Im not-sick of this whatever

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mcdowell how many times have you seen videodrome?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

McDowell posted:

Oh I know, that is part of what makes this something sent from God - the one who pays the piper picks the tune. Those conspiracy theories were probably spawned by people who encountered Next Level information and recoiled from it, which is understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7H00OUf1lA

It's all poo poo! Making us go backwards!

Reading your post i misread "piper picks the tune" as "pickle prunes in urine" and its obviously unlikely to be just a coiniancidence

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Maybe its something you need to do to become ready for the next stage, i dont know

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

If anything ive become more distrustful of zog since switching to sugar free soda

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I havent been keeping up , how many cusks has carl slain now?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Greg Legg posted:

Hi,

Sorry to bump this thread from page 2, but I have a problem and I need some help. I have a friend who used to link me stuff from infowars and breitbart, but in an ironic way. About a month ago he started on this pizzagate thing and he is totally convinced that it is true and he gets pissed at me when I look at what he's linking to me and don't come to the same conclusions. Since then, he's no longer ironically reading infowars and breitbart, he is taking it seriously. He thinks Kanye West was drugged or something for speaking out against Hillary Clinton. He is now convinced that the Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen, the school was closed in 2008 and made to look like a real functioning school, and crisis actors were paid to make it look like a shooting happened. He claims that cultural marxism has taken over the schools and universities.

What I have noticed is that he is starting to act like some of these conspiracy theorists, in that in his mind he's free to throw out any claim that he wants and attack anyone, but the second I question him or call him on it, it is proof of a conspiracy, or all of a sudden HE is the one being persecuted because I don't believe him. In order to avoid that, I actually watched a 2 hour youtube video of a fat sweaty man talking about why Sandy Hook didn't happen because he got mad and called me ignorant when I said that I didn't want to watch it. He claims that he is red pilling, but it's not the MRA red pill.

Does that make sense? How do I deal with this? I suggested that he could leave behind the red pill and just be red but he said no.

Thank you.

Edit: I hope this is appropriate for the Alex Jones thread. I didn't know where to ask and all my other friends have no loving clue what to do about this guy. I figured this was a good place to ask.

Im sorry your friend is developing schizophrenia. Try and talk them into seeing a doctor

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

They've got pills and stuff these days. Just get them to go to a doctor. Maybe trick them?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Can you get people sectioned in the us?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

You gently caress off

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

People like Alex Jones are a symptom of a deep sickness in society

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Baloogan you've pickled you brain. You hiding in Canada is all the proof you need

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Baloogan posted:

pay attention to the world around you smellian, donald trump is the next loving president, every news soruce you gobbled up told you it wasn't gonna happen, and you have the telemetry to claim hes a sickness

double dumbass on you

Lmao you're actually upset about this

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

idk guys, I guess you can be really serious about everything and give into despair

or you could watch these amazing vids and wring some joy out of how bonkers our world is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1UldUg-r4

I choose to do neither of those

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

No trump won that means you have to take me seriously! -baloogan, while throwing his Alex Jones baby book with soft chewable pages out of the pram

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

He reminds me of prepper shows. If things like that are popping up spontaneously in a society, something has gone horribly wrong somewhere imo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

That Robot posted:

so is jones actually schizophrenic or is it an act?

either way I hope he gets caught banging an underage prostitute or something because he sucks

He''s both. THe exacy ratio of scam:schizo is anybody's guess and probably changes on the reg

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

pathetic

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A guy who is big and strong and totally calm, "~this guy says things i disagree with hes therefore obviously a racist!~" even more calmly now, "grow up you poo poo tier permaban rereg poor loser go loving permatoxx against the sun coming up you idiot" *smashes probate button*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Squalid posted:

Ah so that explains infowars propogation of deadly anti-vaccination and fluoridation conspiracies

we all knew the globalists were determined to implement population control, once Trump makes Jones Secretary of Health they're probably put the sterilization virus in the water supply where it can infect our bodies through our rotted teeth

reminder there's scientific evidence watching this this channel will literally make you stupider

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nit surprising. we learn how to be humans by copying the people around us. We start when we're infants and never stop

• Locked thread