Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress yeah dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

quote:

I'm a pioneer; I'm an explorer.
I'm a human, and I'm comin'.
I'm animated. I'm alive.
My heart's big. It's got hot blood
going through it fast.

I like to fight too!
I like to eat!
I like to have children!

I'm here! I gotta a life force!
THIS is a human! This is what we look like! This is what we act like!
This is what everybody was like before us.
This is what I am; I'm a throwback!

I'm here!
I've got the fire of human liberty; I'm settin' fires everywhere
and humans are turning on everywhere!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Clinton is far to savy a political operator to let herself be ambushed by an unloosened pickle jar on live tv.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

McDowell turned into a crazy person.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

^what a bunch of stupid nonsense.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The demiurge is an alien bioweapon trapped in a derelict spaceship, and powered by an extradimensional consciousness.

Please do not disparage my word salad religion.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

McDowell posted:

One of the part of overcoming is separating the medium from the message. This is especially difficult when the medium is your material body. It seems to me one can look to the last visitation and get an idea of what the requirements are for entry into The Evolutionary Level Above Human but actually getting 'beamed up' once you discarnate is at their discretion. But the most likely path for remedial students like myself is a number of lives before even being worthy of the 'drop everything and give yourself to a Representative test.
I went ahead and bolded the words and phrases that nobody understands and which make you seem insane.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 20:23 on Sep 7, 2016

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

McDowell posted:

- Luke 22:42 - This is an example of conflict between the mind and the vehicle - the prospect of being crucified (or drinking phenobarbital because of a spectacular comet) - can be very hard to accept. The vehicle doesn't want to be destroyed, but getting used to discarnation is part of a mind's development.

Just an FYI: we can't tell if you're joking or not.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The literal source of McDowell's religious inspiration:

E: "Our Position Against Suicide"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I already watched that McDowell it isn't good theology.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

He means that theologians recognize the primacy of human action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

He specifically says that he hasn't been trolled.

• Locked thread