Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
yo todovia no cuidado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

first related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

track day bro! posted:

yo todovia no cuidado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¿que?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

Congratulations

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was hard but here we are, in the final. Couldnt have hoped for a better run to the final, in this, the best Euros ever. All Ronaldo bros come in for a huge party, just kidding we were always here, this forum is ours. Thank you Jesus Christ

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It won an Academy Award.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm doing all the moves alongside the main character

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

"Shame to miss out on the chance of another Britain vs Germany battle in the fields of France. Goodnight."

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo

I guess Portugal are now the dumb meme team.

Stay Trippy mane.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

im going to be rooting for portugal in the final, up the 'gals

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Ronaldo gets to go to his hotel, make love to a supermodel, and smile knowing his tax return is impeccably prepared and he lead his team to the euro finals.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

now thats paper

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
worst semifinal ever

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Wales didn't score any goals but I did get a compliment of my hair and drank 5 (five) pints on a work night so overall I think I won this semifinal.
e: also I had Portugal e/w to win the whole drat thing so yeah

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 3 há 3 horas
9 – Cristiano Ronaldo is now the joint-highest scorer in European Championship history (level with known corrupt Michel Platini). Legacy (fraud?). #EURO2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
france portugal would be a tasty match up, even with portugal having home advantage

• Locked thread