Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
lots of sore welsh losers itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

imagine getting to the final of a major tournament having failed to beat austria, hungary, poland and iceland

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
BALE
HAT
TRICK

BALE
HAT
TRICK

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Another easy win for the Portuguese boys, another final. Once again one of the best 2 teams in Europe. Can anyone stop us? Not these troll cunts from Games and D&D thats for sure. Portugal wins

I don't get why people hate Portugal so much. Just because right now they're the best team in Europe doesn't mean they have to be hated.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ronaldo to the 23rd row, calling it now

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

imagine getting to the final of a major tournament having failed to beat austria, hungary, poland and iceland

think you'll find that none of those teams are here today and Portugal has prevailed against them all so Portugal is the best

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Ronnie's having fun now

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

TKBomber7285 posted:

I don't get why people hate Portugal so much. Just because right now they're the best team in Europe doesn't mean they have to be hated.

It's because they're jealous. Portugal is good.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

No need to imagine. The day is here. We're in the final while your human being boys who wouldnt know a football if it hit them on their ugly loving faces have all hosed off back home. Portugal wins. Ronaldo wins

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah, let's not act like they didn't pull the easiest path to a final in the history of football and scrape by.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

No need to imagine. The day is here. We're in the final while your human being boys who wouldnt know a football if it hit them on their ugly loving faces have all hosed off back home. Portugal wins. Ronaldo wins

only children talk like this these days

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Feels even better that we're in the final after owning all the teams hipsters loved: Iceland, Croatia, Poland, Belgium, Wales. We've owned all of them. Ronaldo ate them for breakfast. drat we loving own. BEST EUROS EVER!!!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Vintersorg posted:

only children talk like this these days

I didn't see any hashtags but basically yeah

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Imagine if Bale was playing those balls in to anyone other than Sam Vokes

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bale is cool and good but big Ron had to remind him who's number one and hell, he did. What a player

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
whats messi ever won with his country? yeah thats right nothing, failure, disgrace. he's won a one-way ticket to loving prison is what hes won

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Feels even better that we're in the final after owning all the teams hipsters loved: Iceland, Croatia, Poland, Belgium, Wales. We've owned all of them. Ronaldo ate them for breakfast. drat we loving own. BEST EUROS EVER!!!

Instead of probations I wish the offending posts were emailed to your family members.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

TKBomber7285 posted:

Everyone hates the big boys, the winners. Cause theyre jealous. They hate us cause they aint us. Also cause they have AIDS. Feels good drat

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Instead of probations I wish the offending posts were emailed to your family members.

:qq:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wales looks like theyve given up hah

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hurr durr Portugal failed to beat a team :qq:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
It's been a great night for the gay community thus far, I'd say.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Lil bitch lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Stop insulting each other you dumb idiots and enjoy the football!!!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hegay posted:

Hurr durr Portugal failed to beat a team :qq:

Is this where we get to hear: they didn't have to try, it was so easy! :lol:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Xabi posted:

Keep us updated and good luck out there

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Pretty sure they beat us. A penalties win is still a win.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Pretty sure they beat us. A penalties win is still a win.

Not in the UEFA stats isn't it? It's a draw and the penalty contest is simply to decide who goes on (yes I know this is pedantry of the highest order)

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Still time for Ronaldo to get sent off.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Does Jonny Williams just exist to have the poo poo kicked out of him?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Xabi posted:

congrats on coming out but im not sure its that big a deal for them. everyones a fag these days

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

dex_sda posted:

Not in the UEFA stats isn't it? It's a draw and the penalty contest is simply to decide who goes on (yes I know this is pedantry of the highest order)

This makes no sense lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

This makes no sense lol

Penalty shootouts are poo poo and often a test of luck more than skill so I can see the reasoning behind it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I still believe in Gary Bale.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

blue footed boobie posted:

I still believe in Gary Bale.

He's trying too hard and it's making him poo poo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Another overrated hipster team falls in face of mighty Portugal. Form is temporary, class is permanent. And Portugal is all class. Feel bad for the big taff man who's the only cool welsh poster in these forums

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Penalty shootouts are poo poo and often a test of luck more than skill so I can see the reasoning behind it.

Imo, professional footballers should be able to hit the friggin goal from 11 meters away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

What a shambles there lol

• Locked thread