Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Just hoping for a fun time and for everyone to leave satisfied with the result. May the best team win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Watching the game in Cardiff. City's gone into complete lockdown mode. I've never seen anything like it.

I really hope we don't lose to loving Portugal.

You will lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Looks like Portugal owns? You f*cking noobs. Portugal wins!!! Ronaldo wins!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
WE'RE IN THE FINAL!!! PARIS HERE WE COME!!! Gonna gently caress all them bitches. gently caress OFF HATER CUNTS!! PORTUGAL WINS!!! RONALDO WINS THE BALLON DOR!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Another easy win for the Portuguese boys, another final. Once again one of the best 2 teams in Europe. Can anyone stop us? Not these troll cunts from Games and D&D thats for sure. Portugal wins

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

imagine getting to the final of a major tournament having failed to beat austria, hungary, poland and iceland

No need to imagine. The day is here. We're in the final while your human being boys who wouldnt know a football if it hit them on their ugly loving faces have all hosed off back home. Portugal wins. Ronaldo wins

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Feels even better that we're in the final after owning all the teams hipsters loved: Iceland, Croatia, Poland, Belgium, Wales. We've owned all of them. Ronaldo ate them for breakfast. drat we loving own. BEST EUROS EVER!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

TKBomber7285 posted:

I don't get why people hate Portugal so much. Just because right now they're the best team in Europe doesn't mean they have to be hated.

Everyone hates the big boys, the winners. Cause theyre jealous. They hate us cause they aint us. Also cause they have AIDS. Feels good drat

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Xabi posted:

It's been a great night for the gay community thus far, I'd say.

congrats on coming out but im not sure its that big a deal for them. everyones a fag these days

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Another overrated hipster team falls in face of mighty Portugal. Form is temporary, class is permanent. And Portugal is all class. Feel bad for the big taff man who's the only cool welsh poster in these forums

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Congrats on reaching the final of the lovely and fake Copa America Messi, but Ronaldo has just carried his team to the final of the loving Euro, 2nd biggest competition in the world. And made it look easy. Best ever? or "fraud"? UEFA SUPREMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Bale melting down. He knows hes gonna have to go back to Real and Ronaldo will still be the big bro, the alpha male of the locker room, the one everyone looks up to. What a man. What a god. What a legend.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Watching the game in Cardiff. City's gone into complete lockdown mode. I've never seen anything like it.

I really hope we don't lose to loving Portugal.

Wales had a proud run but hell Im glad theyre out if only for this retarded post

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

Congratulations

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was hard but here we are, in the final. Couldnt have hoped for a better run to the final, in this, the best Euros ever. All Ronaldo bros come in for a huge party, just kidding we were always here, this forum is ours. Thank you Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 3 há 3 horas
9 – Cristiano Ronaldo is now the joint-highest scorer in European Championship history (level with known corrupt Michel Platini). Legacy (fraud?). #EURO2016

• Locked thread