Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Paperback Writer posted:

haha Ronaldo got assaulted

Good...good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Is this the ref really letting them play out there or fix is in?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Is it possible to build a football side out of footballers that have killed themselves?

On purpose or through stupidity?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Paddyb posted:

I got locked out of my house and it's hot as balls, but it doesn't sound like I missed much.

Go you Wales

Your house is alive and is trying to protect you.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That was nice and I was expecting Cronald to hammer that thing into the upper deck trying for another goal

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ronaldo to the 23rd row, calling it now

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah, let's not act like they didn't pull the easiest path to a final in the history of football and scrape by.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Vintersorg posted:

only children talk like this these days

I didn't see any hashtags but basically yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Feels even better that we're in the final after owning all the teams hipsters loved: Iceland, Croatia, Poland, Belgium, Wales. We've owned all of them. Ronaldo ate them for breakfast. drat we loving own. BEST EUROS EVER!!!

Instead of probations I wish the offending posts were emailed to your family members.

• Locked thread