Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I'm hoping for a good match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lol Allen

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bale is cool and good but big Ron had to remind him who's number one and hell, he did. What a player

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hurr durr Portugal failed to beat a team :qq:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Instead of probations I wish the offending posts were emailed to your family members.

Lil bitch lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Xabi posted:

It's been a great night for the gay community thus far, I'd say.

Keep us updated and good luck out there

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

dex_sda posted:

Not in the UEFA stats isn't it? It's a draw and the penalty contest is simply to decide who goes on (yes I know this is pedantry of the highest order)

This makes no sense lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Penalty shootouts are poo poo and often a test of luck more than skill so I can see the reasoning behind it.

Imo, professional footballers should be able to hit the friggin goal from 11 meters away

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

well yes, I agree with you that it's retarded but surely you can see why someone would suggest counting it differently.

Yeah I can see the reasoning behind it but 5 years from now it's only IPA drinking hipster with a lisp who'd correct you with his impressive Wikipedia knowledge saying "technically they didn't win"

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Congrats on reaching the final of the lovely and fake Copa America Messi, but Ronaldo has just carried his team to the final of the loving Euro, 2nd biggest competition in the world. And made it look easy. Best ever? or "fraud"? UEFA SUPREMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bale and Ronaldo :swoon:

• Locked thread