Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

quote:

I just felt like sharing a few real-life messages to women, who, of course, don't give a poo poo. 3 different women in 3 messages. Enjoy my pathetic-ism? pathetic-ness? .. lol w/e.
1. "Hey ****,
I'm sure i'm literally the last person you wish you heard from, but-
I remember a time when I sold you my Game Boy Pokemon games! That wasn't easy for me - I do miss those games and I guess i thought that would somehow link our lives together (and it has, i guess.).
I'm honestly just curious why you've pushed me away for so many years... to the point where I have no idea who you are and where you are.
Is that weird? I dunno. I'm still in **** - living at home, but I have a good job and might be moving to **** soon. I'm just looking for some answers. You can respond with a non-answer, but i appreciate your response, as long as you respond.
Thanks ****, Kenny"

2. "Hey
How have you been? It's been forever since I've seen you! haha. I just wanted to grab coffee and talk a little bit because one of my jobs is going full-time soon and they want me to relocate to **** sometime around Feb 2014.
It's only been a week since I found out, so i'm trying to see people when I can. I'm working 6days, 50+hours/week, traveling to London Nov 4th-15th and then Costa Rica Nov 15th-23rd and it's just been crazy planning for it.
I've tried to contact in you in the past, and I don't expect this to be any different. I guess I was just hoping that we could be friendly and hang out once as friends and catch up before the move.
So that was where I was coming from this afternoon. I tend to reach out to others, especially when the other party is not willing, haha. I'm not yet sure whether it's a strength or a weakness.
The only day I have off is tomorrow, Sunday, 10/27/13, before i leave for UK/Costa Rica and disappear for a month. So that's me...heh. It would be nice if you could respond in some fashion. Thanks, Kenny"

3. "Hey****,
Do you want to meet up for an hour~ I can meet you near **** or ***. Any day is fine honestly, my job is flexible. Please let me know, my number is still *--**, i look forward to hearing from you and can talk to you about REAL LIFE, hehe. Hope you're doing well. -Kenny"
Just letting you know that you're not alone... or maybe i'm alone in this endeavor. At least i'm trying! Lol, apparently i'm an rear end in a top hat.
Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Hi r/relationships,

This may seem silly, but it's become a real challenge over the past few months. My boyfriend and I have had a great relationship since finishing school, and we just moved in together over the summer. We get along, have similar hobbies such as going outdoors and playing the same video games, and even work in similar fields. Everything was going well until my boyfriend jumped on the Trump 2016 bandwagon.

It started innocently enough. "Oh hey bflovestrump2016, he actually makes some decent points about blah or blah or blah" (nothing racist). That's fair -- I can respect someone's political opinion if it doesn't necessarily agree with mine. What set off alarm bells, though, was when my boyfriend picked up a copy of "The Art of the Deal" that he now keeps by his nightstand. It only progressed from there, with him exhibiting these types of antics:

Regularly saying "You can't stump the Trump", then laughing like a maniac whenever Trump is mentioned in the media

Loudly commenting on the illegal immigrants working at restaurants or other locations we visit

Wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and refusing to remove it at the dinner table

Jokingly saying that we need to "build a wall" to keep our neighbors' kids from running onto our lawn

It's gotten to the point where I just don't want to bring politics up around any of our friends/family because I know he's going to launch into a tirade on the "liberal media slandering the Donald". I've been with him for so long and really do love him, but his newfound adoration of Trump drives me crazy and embarrasses me in public.

tl;dr: Boyfriend as an ardent Donald Trump supporter, driving me crazy!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Killer Queen posted:

Wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and refusing to remove it at the dinner table

this is me

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Killer Queen posted:

I don't really understand why some dude would be all conflicted about consensually banging a 22 year old, but this is reddit, so naturally this is the biggest decision of his worthless life.

Naive answer is that what should be the kind of thing he runs by a friend quickly to eliminate questions of propriety (since he coached her as a teenager and hosed her mom) has to go on the Internet because as a Reddit addict the Internet is his only outlet for poo poo like this

Less naive answer is that it didn't loving happen and he wants to experience the feeling of Internet strangers telling him it's okay to let this hypothetical 22-year-old fashion model go crazy on his dick because she obviously wants it so very badly.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Set Trump boyfriend up with le meme girlfriend, let them have many insufferable babies together

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I have kind of a dumb problem. My fiancé hardly ever does any of those little nitpicky things that drive me crazy. We've been together 3 years, living together for 6 months of it, and we got engaged last month. He does do this one thing though: he'll stop in the middle of a conversation to quote stand up routines out of the blue. He won't quote one line. He'll say as much routine as he can remember.

He will do this with just me, or in a crowd of our friends. He always uses the exact intonation of the comic. He does it loudly in a look at me voice. When he does it, all conversation stops. It doesn't matter if the people in the group are fans of the comic, or even if they know what he's talking about. Our younger, sheltered friend always looks at him like he's going crazy. I don't even think he does it to be funny! He's a very funny person, he comes up with original jokes and makes me and our friends laugh all the time, so I'm not sure why he does this. Out of our friends group he is the most outgoing, funny, talkative one and it's not like he hurts for attention from me or from us as a group.

Three nights ago he and I had just finished having sex. I was laying snuggled up against his side, talking to him about his plans for a new Pathfinder campaign. He asked me a question and I started to answer it, when he rolled to face me and said in a West Indies accent "Somebody get this niglet away from me!" and launched into a long monologue about having never heard this slur before. It's a Donald Glover routine. (Just so you know, we're white, but he doesn't normally quote race routines or comedians who do race jokes. I think he'd just watched Glover on Netflix.) I wasn't interested and I kept trying to answer his question, but he kept talking. So I rolled over to sleep and he kept going. I'm not sure how long that routine is but he was still talking when I drifted off (it doesn't take long for me but it was probably at least 4 minutes).

I've talked to him about him doing this, especially in public when it stops a multi-person conversation in its tracks, but he keeps doing it. I don't know why. Can you guys help me understand? What can I say that he'll actually listen to? Last time I was like "Is there a reason you do that? No one understands the joke and it pulls focus away from conversation." and he got really hurt.

tl;dr: If I have to hear the What's New Pussycat routine after sex one more time I'm gonna loving kill someone

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm super type A and she's Type B. It mostly works out fine but I sometimes we set out to do something grand and she under-prepares to a point of danger.
We are both very active individuals. I do triathlons and long-distance cycling; she is doing 5 half-marathons this year (without me) along with hiking and cycling. She adequately prepares for the half-marathons but just barely (20 miles / week-ish) and never sets out to do more than complete the event (2:10 ish).
An example of danger is we signed up for a 62 mile bike ride and she basically didn't train. It was a super casual ride with food every 10-15 miles. We had to bail at the 50 mile mark because she got knee pain from being undertrained. I was trying to get her to do a long ride a week building up to it but she would grumble and we never went more than 30 miles.
Now, we've got a long hike planned in two months which is strenuous and will require a solid 3-4 hour hike every week building to 6-8 hour hikes to get into shape for. I warned her about what we needed to do but she's already starting to not do what's necessary to complete the hike. We already have our gear and hotel for the hike, total cost of ~$700 and we'll need to spend another 300 or so.

lmao it's the YLLS version of the goon who gets mad at his SO for wiping the raid

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you're not taking my dumbass hobby seriously enough :supaburn:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

loquacius posted:

Naive answer is that what should be the kind of thing he runs by a friend quickly to eliminate questions of propriety (since he coached her as a teenager and hosed her mom) has to go on the Internet because as a Reddit addict the Internet is his only outlet for poo poo like this

Less naive answer is that it didn't loving happen and he wants to experience the feeling of Internet strangers telling him it's okay to let this hypothetical 22-year-old fashion model go crazy on his dick because she obviously wants it so very badly.
they all told him not to do it, or at least to tell her he hosed her mom first

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

his thought process got really bizarre and he would repeat things like "can't stump the trump" and "i love making GBS threads inside trump assholes"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

well actually yeah he should probably tell her he hosed her mom, that makes sense

I mean really it depends on what she's looking for but still

"i love making GBS threads inside trump assholes"

mods namechange pls

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hmm yeah, I should probably tell a woman I'm interested in that I had sex with her mom 7 years ago. Seems like a fine idea.

The one and only vague issue is the dude was previously her authority figure, but it really doesn't matter at this point because he coached her nearly a decade prior. There's no ethical questions here. Just hilarious stupidity.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bardeh posted:

which one of you is this?

Greetings

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

To the person reading all of these posts "ironically" and has scrolled down to see this shitpost oasis I've made in between the copy+pasted stories:

Lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

thathonkey posted:

Jesus loving christ this guy should be in jail or at least lose custody of his daughter

:cumpolice:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's amazing how un selfaware these people are

At least goons know they're insufferable

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Thanks for the link Jeff.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
There was one story that was related in en I think that ended up being about this woman who didnt understand why her boyfriend was jealous of some guy she met through Twitter and people dug up that after she made the Reddit thread her bf made his own and they started replying to each other's threads and she vanished from here

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm assuming r/relationships is a lot like E/N in that it's 90% OPs complaining about trivial bullshit and everyone telling them to :sever: over it, and 10% ridiculous over-the-top trainwrecks

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I don't know why but every time Mark asks to hang out, all he wants is a hand job from me. He doesn't kiss and doesn't want anything else. I like cuddling, though. And I guess it's okay we don't have sex because I hate it when I'm pressured to have sex and I don't want to have it. No kissing, though?
I've never done anything with a guy without kissing -- until now. This is a first.
He doesn't want sex, just a HJ, that's it!
tl;dr I don't get why he just wants a hand job from me when he has himself for that! I wanted to bring up to him why he does that but it's so awkward to ask. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

here are a couple of two worlds reddit posts

i don't think you'd know this from experience, ariel. but this, on the other hand....

(in response to this meme)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Yeah that pisses me off too dude

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
To be honest reddit is just way too easy to mock?
By that i mean we need a dedicated "redditard" subforum

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Billmac posted:

nah I think that would end up bad - relationships reddit is focused enough to have weird poo poo but niche enough that it won't spawn a whole forum full of people that become more bizarre and obsessed than anyone they mock

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Billmac posted:

We used to have a dedicated Reddit mock thread, back in the day, but mock threads are generally frowned upon these days (unless it's Freep)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

My sister has been back from college for the summer and she's been picking on me nonstop. She pokes me, grabs me, makes fun of me and doesn't leave me alone. I don't know what her problem is. I haven't seen her for a year (she studied abroad and didn't come back for the summer), and all of a sudden she's super aggressive towards me. We used to actually have a good relationship, she looked out for me, and stuck up for me. She was touchy-feely but not inappropriate (she'd kiss me on the cheek, cuddle up to me on the couch etc.), but now she's trying to grab my dick when I walk by, she slaps my rear end, tries to pull my shorts down. She touches me all the time, rubs my chest, she even literally tried to lick me several times.

She makes fun of me in front of her friends and my friends. She was the queen bee popular girl in high school and her friends are pretty hot (they're also in for the summer). When they're all hanging by the pool, I've learned to stay away. She yells for me to get my "virgin rear end" over there. Once when I was in the kitchen she got one of her friends to come get a drink completely naked. Her friend has an amazing body but I was more embarrassed than turned on. I pretty much turned super red and they all just laughed at me. I'm really starting to just hate her, but she does this thing where anytime she does anything really bad to me she apologizes and tells me how much she loves me. She tells me how good looking I've gotten and says all of her friends want to gently caress me. She follows me around and asks me about who I've been with and what I've done. She rubs her body against mine when I'm walking by or sitting down. She's flashed me a bunch, literally put her boobs in my face.

If this sounds hot, it's not, it makes me feel embarrassed and ashamed. I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents, she never does it in front of them, I just told them she's been bothering me and they told her to leave me alone (as you can imagine that didn't do much). I actually sat her down and asked her to stop, she apologized but that night after I dozed off she got on top of me and dry humped me, making moaning noises, I pushed her off and she just laughed and told me "not to be such a pussy". She's pretty much an adult and about to leave college, I don't know how she thinks it's okay to be like this. I feel like she's not mentally healthy. I have no idea what to do. I don't feel comfortable in my own home. I'm anxious all the time, I avoid being home when she's around and even when she's not I'm afraid of her walking in any minute and abusing me. Now I also have to worry about next week when my parents are leaving for a couples vacation with their friends and they're gone for the whole week. So I'm alone with her for eight days. She's told me how she's looking forward to us being together and tells my parents she'll take good care of me. My plan is just to crash at my friends place but I don't know if I'll be able to do that for eight straight days.

Sorry for the rant but I can't take her anymore. She laughs everything off likes it's a joke and no big deal. Just now she took a shower with the door open and then came out in a towel and flashed me. For anyone wondering, yes she's attractive, pretty much all my friends want to gently caress her. The only friend I told about this situation keeps telling me how awesome it must be. Let me make it clear, it's really not, AT ALL. My summer is pretty much ruined, I only work 3 days a week and I could be playing video games and hanging by the pool most of the time, but instead I spend all my time trying to avoid a pyscho who happens to be my sister. I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents the full extent of it. Talking to her hasn't worked so pretty much my only option is to avoid her as much as possible and wait for summer to be over and her to leave.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm really loving pissed. I'm not a violent guy and despite it all, I'll never hurt her but I wish I could just punch her in face.
What am I supposed to do at this point?

tl;dr my sister is constantly picking on me and being sexual. It's really bothering me and I don't know what to do.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

There was one story that was related in en I think that ended up being about this woman who didnt understand why her boyfriend was jealous of some guy she met through Twitter and people dug up that after she made the Reddit thread her bf made his own and they started replying to each other's threads and she vanished from here

remember that one goonette that posted a thread in E/N about her creepy friend that started stalking her, including moving halfway across the country just to live next to her Then a couple hours later her stalker registered an account posting another thread to communicate with her?

good times

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CharlestonJew posted:

remember that one goonette that posted a thread in E/N about her creepy friend that started stalking her, including moving halfway across the country just to live next to her Then a couple hours later her stalker registered an account posting another thread to communicate with her?

good times

goddam, link?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

My sister has been back from college for the summer and she's been picking on me nonstop. She pokes me, grabs me, makes fun of me and doesn't leave me alone. I don't know what her problem is. I haven't seen her for a year (she studied abroad and didn't come back for the summer), and all of a sudden she's super aggressive towards me. We used to actually have a good relationship, she looked out for me, and stuck up for me. She was touchy-feely but not inappropriate (she'd kiss me on the cheek, cuddle up to me on the couch etc.), but now she's trying to grab my dick when I walk by, she slaps my rear end, tries to pull my shorts down. She touches me all the time, rubs my chest, she even literally tried to lick me several times.

She makes fun of me in front of her friends and my friends. She was the queen bee popular girl in high school and her friends are pretty hot (they're also in for the summer). When they're all hanging by the pool, I've learned to stay away. She yells for me to get my "virgin rear end" over there. Once when I was in the kitchen she got one of her friends to come get a drink completely naked. Her friend has an amazing body but I was more embarrassed than turned on. I pretty much turned super red and they all just laughed at me. I'm really starting to just hate her, but she does this thing where anytime she does anything really bad to me she apologizes and tells me how much she loves me. She tells me how good looking I've gotten and says all of her friends want to gently caress me. She follows me around and asks me about who I've been with and what I've done. She rubs her body against mine when I'm walking by or sitting down. She's flashed me a bunch, literally put her boobs in my face.

If this sounds hot, it's not, it makes me feel embarrassed and ashamed. I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents, she never does it in front of them, I just told them she's been bothering me and they told her to leave me alone (as you can imagine that didn't do much). I actually sat her down and asked her to stop, she apologized but that night after I dozed off she got on top of me and dry humped me, making moaning noises, I pushed her off and she just laughed and told me "not to be such a pussy". She's pretty much an adult and about to leave college, I don't know how she thinks it's okay to be like this. I feel like she's not mentally healthy. I have no idea what to do. I don't feel comfortable in my own home. I'm anxious all the time, I avoid being home when she's around and even when she's not I'm afraid of her walking in any minute and abusing me. Now I also have to worry about next week when my parents are leaving for a couples vacation with their friends and they're gone for the whole week. So I'm alone with her for eight days. She's told me how she's looking forward to us being together and tells my parents she'll take good care of me. My plan is just to crash at my friends place but I don't know if I'll be able to do that for eight straight days.

Sorry for the rant but I can't take her anymore. She laughs everything off likes it's a joke and no big deal. Just now she took a shower with the door open and then came out in a towel and flashed me. For anyone wondering, yes she's attractive, pretty much all my friends want to gently caress her. The only friend I told about this situation keeps telling me how awesome it must be. Let me make it clear, it's really not, AT ALL. My summer is pretty much ruined, I only work 3 days a week and I could be playing video games and hanging by the pool most of the time, but instead I spend all my time trying to avoid a pyscho who happens to be my sister. I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents the full extent of it. Talking to her hasn't worked so pretty much my only option is to avoid her as much as possible and wait for summer to be over and her to leave.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm really loving pissed. I'm not a violent guy and despite it all, I'll never hurt her but I wish I could just punch her in face.
What am I supposed to do at this point?

tl;dr my sister is constantly picking on me and being sexual. It's really bothering me and I don't know what to do.

that's a lot to write with just one hand

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

One of my favorite E/N threads was something like "I'm going to get fired because of my farts" where the OP described that he was getting complaints about them, people avoid him at work, and his boss laid down a threat if he didn't do something about it. Awhile was spent tracking down the cause. He cut out cheese/milk for a day or two and they stopped, indicating he was lactose intolerant. "Oh good", thought e/n, he fixed his farting problem. Nah, he says something like "I love cheese and eat every meal with cheese and I'm not going to stop". Lactose intolerance is a medical issue, he concludes, and the union won't let him be fired for a medical issue. This all sounded pretty fake at this point, so the OP wraps it all up with pictures of the 10 different varieties of cheese sitting in his fridge.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

It's like redditors are having a humble bragging competition.

"Ugh! The hot daughter of a MILF I hosed wants to hook up, what do I do!!"
"Oh yeah, well my hot sister and all her hot friends are constantly exposing themselves to me and want to gently caress, I seriously need help Reddit!"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nazzadan posted:

"Oh yeah, well my hot sister and all her hot friends are constantly exposing themselves to me and want to gently caress, I seriously need help Reddit!"

it's called stdh.txt and it's as old as the internet

the latter also crosses genres with "stealth fetish porn"

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

it's called stdh.txt and it's as old as the internet

the latter also crosses genres with "stealth fetish porn"

this is a very boring assumption. i choose to believe anything i read on the internet is true, unless proven otherwise

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I will keep this as short as possible. I dated Amy for 3 years. She was working as an executive assistant for the president of a mid sized company. Everything is great, yada yada yada.

About a year ago she came home excited and told me about this huge bonus she was getting. This bonus was the equivalent of a years salary for her. Around that time my car broke down. Well she bought me a new one. Not a new one, a new used one. Costing about 9K. She ends up quitting her job for another one shortly after this bonus came in.

Cue up 2 months ago. Long story short I find out she was cheating on me and kicked her to the curb. Turns out she was having an affair with that President she worked under. I confront, we break up. But then she lays this bombshell on me: That huge bonus was actually blackmail money to not go to the guy's wife about the affair.

Now thats all in the past and she is out of my life. But here I am with a car bought with dirty money. I feel guilty about it. But I need this car. Even if I sold it and bought a new one I would just be recycling the dirty money.
Should I feel bad about this? Would you? I guess its not a big deal but my mind keeps going back to it every time I get in my car.

tl;dr: I received a gift paid for by blackmail money and now I feel guilty.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i wish i got a free car when a girl cheats on me :(

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Nazzadan posted:

what kind of person would brag about being molested by their sister

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

YeahTubaMike posted:

what kind of person would brag about being molested by their sister

the kind who masturbates to incest porn and anime

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

his thought process got really bizarre and he would repeat things like "can't stump the trump" and "i love making GBS threads inside trump assholes"

Perma-severed boyfriend Trumpstumper58.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gaunab posted:

that's a lot to write with just one hand

mods please change the thread title to this tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

Rutibex posted:

i wish i got a free car when a girl cheats on me :(

This a whole bunch. I'd date way more often than I do if this was the case.

• Locked thread