Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

grahf987 posted:

How the hell does lunch work for you people, how the hell do you deal with getting people to work after lunch, and how do meetings work as far a getting every rear end in a top hat to show up. The security alone for a bunch of rear end in a top hat all going for SubWay at 11:50, to get there early in a hilarious miscalculation of hubris, is disheartening. This is from a blue collar dude (well 50/50 IT and machine maintenance), and damned if some of you people don't have some the most daintiest of delicate of white collars. After lunch people gently caress off and get sleepy. Solution: eat only when you can. Takes care of lunch hour, nobody leaves nobody to worry about. There is always one rear end in a top hat who pretends not to hear an announcement or alarm for a meeting (me). Solution, cant, whole situation shuts down if you need an rear end chewing, pretty obvious. Ditch the AC, conversation, and ergonomic rear end warmers; blue collar does not care, woman or man, hell you do not even have to work that hard. You will still get the assholes but its easier to tune out a guy listening to oval office rock in a 80db warehouse then a keyboard click quiet office full of people trying to hold back coffee farts in a tornado of hate around the break area. Just kidding, im pissing in the wind with you guys while getting punched in the face by my company that they call family/

What the gently caress are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I love Hot Boy

• Locked thread