Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
one of my interns made a grab for my cock and i smashed his fuckin' fingers with a hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i was teaching my new interns how to play "hot boy" which is when i stick my hand in their mouths and chant "hot boy, hot boy!" and i guess they think that means it's okay to grab my poo poo.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i had to put him in the custodian closet til he stops crying. HR doesn't need to know about any of this. but I might get into even more trouble if they walk by and hear sobbing from the closet and his knuckles are all hosed. i don't want to explain the rules of Hot Boy to HR.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I was looking for a dentist and found one who calls his hygenists and office staff "my girls". Also he's the only male employee. Is this weird?

i'm used to calling any group of females my girls whether i know them or not. it's good to make people feel included.

• Locked thread