Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Can we start saying that the scrotums of MtF transpersons have gotten 'transacked'?

e: It's like 'ransacked'. Sorry, not sure if the clarification was needed or not, I'm really strung out on coffee right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

It could be gay though. If there's oil then drill baby drill imo

I'm only getting turned by at least an 8/10, I have standards.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Can we start saying that the scrotums of MtF transpersons have gotten 'transacked'?

e: It's like 'ransacked'. Sorry, not sure if the clarification was needed or not, I'm really strung out on coffee right now.
Huh?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Toadvine posted:

You're a human being. Getting hit on by gay dudes is tits.

Although this one gay dude, dressed as a minion at a Halloween party kept taking my hat, so a friend of mine politely but told him to buzz off and leave lil ol my neg rear end alone

ive been there, I once spent half a night trying to chat up a stunningly twinky femboy only to find out later that he was just a straight guy who had cancer when he was a kid so he didn't grow properly. :sweatdrop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Slugnoid posted:

ive been there, I once spent half a night trying to chat up a stunningly twinky femboy only to find out later that he was just a straight guy who had cancer when he was a kid so he didn't grow properly. :sweatdrop:
Whoa :stare: How do I get this kind of cancer

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I worked at an amusement park for two summers and for whatever reason a good 75% of the men and women were gay, it was awesome for my chances with the straight ones and also my esteem because by their standards I'm a catch

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

This is nothing to do with this thread, but I love your av

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Slugnoid posted:

Are you sure they didnt lie about being straight and being a boy also

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Toadvine posted:

I got hiv/std tested last week, as we all should do regularly, and it all came back negative. Which is bad for my meme capacity but great for my state of mind/lovemaking

Weak. I say every time you take a dick should be a roll of the dice. You never know what will come out. Could be a pearl onion of jizz, could be xenomorph blood. That's part of the adventure.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I have a friend who just went under the knife for her 'transacktion.' A scary procedure to think about for sure but then again I have to remind myself that over the years his/her semen-spouting man-grapes had slowly shriveled down into rock-hard raisinettes thanks to all that hormone replacement therapy. The physicality of expressing one's sexuality through surgical alteration is a strange and novel procedure.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

My mom took me out to lunch and asked me if I had aids yet and could I please put "get straight married" on the vision board she gave me as a parting gift.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

My mom took me out to lunch and asked me if I had aids yet and could I please put "get straight married" on the vision board she gave me as a parting gift.
thats pretty funny but she should get a 6 hour probie for it probably

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

gnarlyhotep posted:

This is nothing to do with this thread, but I love your av

Thanks! I'm thinking of getting my dick cut off so I can become a woman.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I have a friend who just went under the knife for her 'transacktion.' A scary procedure to think about for sure but then again I have to remind myself that over the years his/her semen-spouting man-grapes had slowly shriveled down into rock-hard raisinettes thanks to all that hormone replacement therapy. The physicality of expressing one's sexuality through surgical alteration is a strange and novel procedure.

The subject of trans people having this type of surgery is a matter of gender identity; it has nothing to do with sexuality.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And if you're a post op dont kill thyself because you'll make the stats look worse for other applicants.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

The physicality of expressing one's sexuality through surgical alteration is a strange and novel procedure.

Can't wait until cybernetics take off and everyone is getting hydraulic powered dicks stitched onto their solar plexuses.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm gay

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

GeneX posted:

the prejudice faced by LGB individuals is of a different kind than the other letter(s), as it's an issue with internal preference and not external appearance.

It may not an issue of external appearance but a group of largish women in a bar watching football while the few men in the place do anything but aren't fooling anyone.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
A guy I met got really mad about pride parades and i didn't understand but now I have a car and I admit it's sometimes frustrating when you're just trying to get some groceries and the road is closed

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
im cool with the gays, but whatup with lesbians so often acting like the douchiest jocks around?
- you are hitting on my girlfriend, please stop
-lol, gently caress you fuckman, she wants this pussy, as a lesbian woman I know this.
-*twisting my hand wishing she had a penis so I could fight her*
-GF's BFF comes and tells the lesbian to gently caress off, and it turns into a catfight.

Fo realz almost all my interactions with lesbians have been terrible.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zombiepop posted:

im cool with the gays, but whatup with lesbians so often acting like the douchiest jocks around?
- you are hitting on my girlfriend, please stop
-lol, gently caress you fuckman, she wants this pussy, as a lesbian woman I know this.
-*twisting my hand wishing she had a penis so I could fight her*
-GF's BFF comes and tells the lesbian to gently caress off, and it turns into a catfight.

Fo realz almost all my interactions with lesbians have been terrible.

I have a couple lesbian friends who aren't like that buuut yeah lesbians can be super pushy and annoying for no reason at all. Like cool you're a lesbian that doesn't mean you're better than everyone else.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah like wtf, yes you want to gently caress girls, dont act like a douchy dude. Why model your behaviour after 15 year olds?

ofc: this is not all lesbians.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Moridin920 posted:

I have a couple lesbian friends who aren't like that buuut yeah lesbians can be super pushy and annoying for no reason at all. Like cool you're a lesbian that doesn't mean you're better than everyone else.

Please don't expect anyone to believe you have friends irl. It's too much of a stretch to ask someone to believe you have irl friends, and a goddamn galactic leap to believe you have FABULOUS! friends.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serviette posted:

Please don't expect anyone to believe you have friends irl. It's too much of a stretch to ask someone to believe you have irl friends, and a goddamn galactic leap to believe you have FABULOUS! friends.

Nonsense you can even see my FABULOUS! friends in my SA yearbook photos.

I've been known to suck a dick or two in my time as well :)

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Moridin920 posted:

Nonsense you can even see my FABULOUS! friends in my SA yearbook photos.

Oh. I'm just projecting. Sorry :smith:

I do have a question. I know it's a stereotype, but I'm wondering about it. What is it with gay men—at least the gay men that I know—and their love for Cher and Madonna?

Did Cher & Madonna do some groundbreaking work for LGBTQ-related concerns, or is their music just highly regarded in the Fab community on its own merit?

My query is often answered with a shrug...

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Serviette posted:

I do have a question. I know it's a stereotype, but I'm wondering about it. What is it with gay men—at least the gay men that I know—and their love for Cher and Madonna?

Did Cher & Madonna do some groundbreaking work for LGBTQ-related concerns, or is their music just highly regarded in the Fab community on its own merit?

I couldn't tell you. I'm about as gay as it gets, but Madonna and Cher do nothing for me. I think Cher seems like a great person and her acting is always top-notch, but the music is terrible.

I think it's mostly that gay men, especially those that were clubbing in the late 70's and early 80's, were used to hearing all their music in the clubs. Plus they're both over the top personalities with a love for the dramatic, which a lot of gay men can identify with.

The same can be said (minus the club music) about Bette Midler.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

I wish I could be bisexual and appreciate the physiques of both sexes.

It also doubles one's chances of getting laid on a Saturday night!

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

criscodisco posted:

I couldn't tell you. I'm about as gay as it gets, but Madonna and Cher do nothing for me. I think Cher seems like a great person and her acting is always top-notch, but the music is terrible.

I think it's mostly that gay men, especially those that were clubbing in the late 70's and early 80's, were used to hearing all their music in the clubs. Plus they're both over the top personalities with a love for the dramatic, which a lot of gay men can identify with.

The same can be said (minus the club music) about Bette Midler.

That's actually helpful. Thanks :)

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Serviette posted:

As a gay man, I feel qualified to speak for My People.

With entertainers like Cher, Madonna, Bette Midler, etc., it's the strength and endurance against the odds, along with the flamboyant performances. The fact that all three ladies are immensely talented is important, too.

And then there's the #1 favorite entertainer for many gay men, Judy Garland.

For starters, she was the greatest entertainer the world will ever see. She had great talent and went through a lot of tragedy and suffering in her brief life. She had the ability to re-invent herself every few years, and made comeback after successful comeback.

Her personal problems were well-known and widely documented in the press. She was down many times in her life, but never out. No matter what was happening to her, she never stopped trying to be happy. She never gave up, and persevered until the end.

Gays appreciate that kind of resilience against tremendous odds.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Scratch-O posted:

Let's be honest: indigo is some bullshit they made up to make ROY G BIV work. You might as well throw in all the other sedondary colors between the important ones if you're going that far.

E: That isn't to say we should discount people who don't fit traditional labels. The analogy between the rainbow and the LGBT spectrum kind of breaks down there, unfortunately

Indigo is basically violet, which is absolutely vital for ultraviolet to make sense. The goddamn spectrum of visible light!

Basically please do not impugn the honor of the shades of purple, because that's like, SO homophobic.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I think it's less that all gay people like X and more that straight people are terrified of being called gay so they avoid X which reenforces the stereotype that X is for gays.

It's the only reason why straight dudes aren't all roller skating around listening to Madonna, because those things are really fun.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

I think it's less that all gay people like X and more that straight people are terrified of being called gay so they avoid X which reenforces the stereotype that X is for gays.

It's the only reason why straight dudes aren't all roller skating around listening to Madonna, because those things are really fun.

unless you just cant relate to madonna's lyrics and stuff or just arent in to the tunes?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Best Giraffe posted:

Indigo is basically violet, which is absolutely vital for ultraviolet to make sense. The goddamn spectrum of visible light!

Basically please do not impugn the honor of the shades of purple, because that's like, SO homophobic.
indigo is not violet or purple. wtf

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

King Possum III posted:

As a gay man, I feel qualified to speak for My People.

I liked this post a lot. Thank you, kind representative of Your People! Your eloquent words hit me right here, in the heart and brain muscles.

E: possibly also the cock muscle.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

King Possum III posted:

I wish I could be bisexual and appreciate the physiques of both sexes.
I legit can't understand why anyone wouldn't be into both, they're just so delightful in their own particular ways.

It's, like, you watch the movie Drive and there's Ryan Gosling but then there's Christina Hendricks and. Yeah.

King Possum III posted:

It also doubles one's chances of getting laid on a Saturday night!
...but I'm also ugly so this is always out of the question for me.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Serviette posted:

I liked this post a lot. Thank you, kind representative of Your People! Your eloquent words hit me right here, in the heart and brain muscles.

E: possibly also the cock muscle.

Thank you kindly.

I was similarly touched by your own comments, and now I'm touching myself.

I'd say more, but typing with one hand isn't easy.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

caligulamprey posted:

I legit can't understand why anyone wouldn't be into both, they're just so delightful in their own particular ways.

If sexual orientation was a simple matter of choice, who wouldn't want to be pansexual?

A lot of people think that a gay man finds the female body disgusting, but that's not the case.

When I look at a beautiful woman, I see the same things a straight guy sees. Things like a nice figure, beautiful eyes, clothes that flatter her figure, shapely breasts and legs.

As a gay man, there's just one thing that's different; I don't want to have sex with her.

I can look at a beautiful painting and appreciate all the things that make it great. But I don't want to have sex with the painting. That's the best analogy I can make.

[/quote]

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I remember Elton John and Freddie Mercury both mentioned having fantastic sex with women in interviews, but then after they both settled down with men, they were just calling themselves "gay".

Why didn't they just call themselves bisexual?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

EugeneJ posted:

I remember Elton John and Freddie Mercury both mentioned having fantastic sex with women in interviews, but then after they both settled down with men, they were just calling themselves "gay".

Why didn't they just call themselves bisexual?

Because of the attitudes at the time.

In the 1970's, it was seen as rather exotic or even hip to espouse bisexuality.

If a famous or upcoming entertainer was to come out as gay in those days, it would've been career suicide.

King Possum III fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jul 13, 2016

• Locked thread