Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

why don't they make some aesthetically pleasing looking outfits instead of tunics with penis cut outs. like everyone knows that doric columns and marble look good and brutalism is awful so where are the codpieces and stockings, the lack of stockings is really depressing actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nepotism is very powerful

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Women trying to look intimidating, and physically badass crack me up. Sorry, I'm more that willing to admit that you can kill me Janice Soprano style, but don't walk around like a 13 year old punk trying to look hard. No grown man thinks you are a threat.

Thread shifting its an art.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Jastiger posted:

Ehh Lena is hotter by a billion. Good for her sister feeling confident though.

Still crushing on Lena Dunham itt

she's an iowa 9

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Frankenstyle posted:

That looks like my motorcycle racing jacket.

This is a powerful av/post combo

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You know who else thought forward-thinking artistic displays were offensive and degenerate? Morons.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Goddammit, Bobby

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Why does GBS hate Lena Dunham again? Girls is funny.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BigFactory posted:

Why does GBS hate Lena Dunham again? Girls is funny.

probably because you are the sole living human who thinks that

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Serious Frolicking posted:

probably because you are the sole living human who thinks that

It's a very popular show.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

shes a beautiful angel

935 posted:

Her legs are hairier than mine and I'm a lumberjack

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I never thought I'd be disappointed to see boobs until I saw this thread

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
that lena dunham song about 'i'd wanna be me too" is pretty catchy though

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Is she a real model or like a Kendall Jenner type where she's only a name because of her sisters fame and all the actual models resent her because she called her sisters agent and asked to be on the runway at like a Chanel show? But the actual models have to pretend to like her so as not to get blacklisted although they throw cigarette butts in her drink when she's not looking.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yes

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

More like Rick owns.

What's this rocks in a vagina story? I'm that fella from fantastic 4 and I'm just asking for a friend.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

criscodisco posted:

This has been explained in every thread where the conversation turns to runway shows, but here goes:

There are 2 types of runway show. haute couture (high fashion) and pret-a-porter (ready to wear).

Ready to wear shows are just what they sound like: poo poo that actually gets sold and will do in stores.

Haute couture shows are intended as walking art pieces, inspirations from what is influencing the ready to wear line that season. It's never intended to be sold, although occasionally a celeb will want to wear some crazy number to an event and it will be resized and loaned out. But you'll never see it in stores. That's the show that usually make the news.

Decadence isn't art.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bape Culture posted:

More like Rick owns.

What's this rocks in a vagina story? I'm that fella from fantastic 4 and I'm just asking for a friend.

Lena Dunham's critically praised book features many thought provoking stories such as her shoving gravel into her infant sister's vagina, and masturbating over her sleeping teenage sister.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The Patriarchy has truly made slaves of us all.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i woul be with both sisters dunham, sexually

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

More like Rick owns.

"There are two passages that have been deemed unsettling. In one, the star remembers discovering her younger sister had put several small rocks in her vagina after Dunham “carefully spread [it] open.” When she told her mother about the rocks, “my mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things I did.”'

Dunham also wrote in her memoir that she “took to bribing her for her time and affection,” giving Grace “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds” and that “anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.”

Lena Dunham has denied any wrongdoing and said her sister is laughing about it. She also unleashed a tirade against the accusations on Twitter. "The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really... upsetting and disgusting," she wrote. "Usually this is stuff I can ignore but don't demean sufferers, don't twist my words."'

So, she never put anything in her sister's vagina, she was spreading it apart though. Also, their ages were 7 and 1 years old. It's gross but behavior that is considered normal for her age.

Waterbed Wendy fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jul 7, 2016

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I compared myself to a sexual predator and don't understand why people are calling me a molester

they're twisting my words

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pot Of Shoe posted:

"There are two passages that have been deemed unsettling. In one, the star remembers discovering her younger sister had put several small rocks in her vagina after Dunham “carefully spread [it] open.” When she told her mother about the rocks, “my mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things I did.”'

Dunham also wrote in her memoir that she “took to bribing her for her time and affection,” giving Grace “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds” and that “anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.”

Lena Dunham has denied any wrongdoing and said her sister is laughing about it. She also unleashed a tirade against the accusations on Twitter. "The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really... upsetting and disgusting," she wrote. "Usually this is stuff I can ignore but don't demean sufferers, don't twist my words."'

So, she never put anything in her sister's vagina, she was spreading it apart though. Also, their ages were 7 and 1 years old. It's gross but behavior that is considered normal for her age.

What about all the other passages where she was considerably older.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blue Train posted:

I compared myself to a sexual predator and don't understand why people are calling me a molester

they're twisting my words

Well, molesters are bad guys, and I'm a good guy, that's the important difference.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a 7 year old sexual predator

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

What about all the other passages where she was considerably older.

I haven't heard about those, the pebbles in the vagina thing is the only thing that people talk about. Can you post some sources?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

BigFactory posted:

It's a very popular show.

I hadn't watched Girls in several years, but I got back on board this past season and it was pretty good

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Girls is ok. Lena is the hottest tho and i wish you goons would be nicer about her.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

she is gross and her sister is too

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
i dont understand why this tribe of goblins is getting so much positive attention for showing off their mournful boobages

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cephalectomy posted:

i dont understand why this tribe of goblins is getting so much positive attention for showing off their mournful boobages

The bar is being set very very low in america right now so everyone can feel good about themselves

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shaquin posted:

*Taps chin thoughtfully* Walking... fart pieces

haha

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

I bet the Dunhams have been insufferable going back centuries. Some distant ancestor in Roman Gaul got banished from her village for coaxing a butterfly up her brother's b-hole.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

your knees are ugly

kill yourself

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

SpaceAceJase posted:

strange. she could have almost escaped her fate.

A Selection of the Worst Vampires

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

who is the guy in the middle

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tautologicus posted:

The bar is being set very very low in america right now so everyone can feel good about themselves

Brb getting a pic of my moobs ready

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

Blue Train posted:

who is the guy in the middle

The Goblin Queen.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoah that kid from game of thrones grew up fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Pot Of Shoe posted:

I haven't heard about those, the pebbles in the vagina thing is the only thing that people talk about. Can you post some sources?

A Molester posted:

I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

imagine a male celebrity saying this poo poo

• Locked thread