Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol none of these people control the flow of capital and thus they are doomed to failure and obscurity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Toadvine posted:

me reading Jastigers posts irl:

The standard human head has the eye line situated in the middle of the skull. Is Lena Dunham microencephalitic? It would explain a lot.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Jastiger I made you a new av you sick gently caress

e: oops forgot the B&W

Murray Mantoinette fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 11, 2016

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The Dunham children are insufferable morons.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Jastiger I made you a new av you sick gently caress

e: oops forgot the B&W

Not bad. I didnt buy my av though and if want plat before springing for the sexiest av in the world. God drat look at that. One part South destroyer the other part sexy progressive lady.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Jastiger posted:

Not bad. I didnt buy my av though and if want plat before springing for the sexiest av in the world. God drat look at that. One part South destroyer the other part sexy progressive lady.

Sherman would have burned her to the ground too and you know it.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

Some things about me are that I’m white, that I have relatively famous parents, and that my sister is a celebrity. I also have a vagina, which makes people think I’m a woman. I have an intimate relationship with a black trans activist, Reina, who by being in a public collaborative relationship with me validates my perspective and—despite my whiteness, my class, and my proximity to fame—makes my critique of power seem legitimate in ways it otherwise might not. In other words, as a commodity, I have power through my associations with social capital; in addition, I hold a set of marginalized identities which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "diversity."

Wow that is some really stupid words right there.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Some things about me are that I’m white, that I have parents, and that my brother is a nobody. I'm also obese, socially inept, have a Something Awful forums account and have a small penis, which makes people think I’m a Goon. I have an intimate relationship with my right hand, Righty, who by being in a private collaborative relationship with me validates my perspective and—despite my whiteness, my lack of class, and my lack of notoriety—makes my critique of video games seem legitimate in ways it otherwise might not. In other words, as a poster, I have power through my associations with shitposters; in addition, I hold a set of sockpuppet accounts which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "lulz."

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Sherman would have burned her to the ground too and you know it.

Doubtful

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

^^ lmbo

LethalGeek posted:

Really the stupidest part is all this presumptive social power and authority she believes she has gained by being the gravel vagina sister of the least likable millenial actress and also by getting her a black girlfriend. This is just one step of stupid above "I hold a set of marginalized identities which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "diversity."" which is just social science gibberish for "I joined all the right kool kids klubs so all of you making fun of my dead-eyed grimace and weird-looking tits and questionable sexual identity can gently caress right off."

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

You wouldn't even know who Lena Dunham was if her rear end didn't remind you of an Iowa chop.

Gamer With Dignity fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 14, 2016

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

He would have burned her and used her rendered tallow to melt railroad tracks, in order to twist them into his signature neckties.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you think id hurt the beautiful Lena Dunham. Idiot goons.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
is that the lesbian sister or nah I don't want to read all 9 pages of thread about how weird her tits are

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jastiger posted:

Lol if you think id hurt the beautiful Lena Dunham. Idiot goons.

Are you telling me you'd spare Lena Dunham if it meant allowing thousands of Southern scoundrels to move supplies to the rebelling armies?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

Are you telling me you'd spare Lena Dunham if it meant allowing thousands of Southern scoundrels to move supplies to the rebelling armies?

Truly a quandry. What kind of supplies we talking here.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Probably horses and horse accessories, also maybe oranges from Florida, i dunno

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lenny Dunham

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
They can make the journey then. Lena is far more valuable and precious.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

stupidity must run in the family. lena dunham has put her foot in her mouth on too many occasions to count, while grace dunham thinks that putting in social justice buzzwords in her everyday vocabulary is like a cheat code to enable unlimited wokeness

another log for the "lena dunham is a piece of poo poo" fire: she outed her sister as a lesbian to her parents

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LethalGeek posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lame-a Dumbhame

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

With parents who thought that would be a good picture, they were both hosed from the start

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you don't need to hurt lena dunham she does enough to herself already imo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pththya-lyi posted:

With parents who thought that would be a good picture, they were both hosed from the start
jesus christ is that an actual picture of lena, grace, and their mom? i assumed that was a screenshot from a terrible tv show

my mom once met laurie simmons because she had an artsy friend who lived in greenwich village when it was a place for starving artists. i need to ask her why she didn't kick her rear end so hard that she became infertile

Moridin920 posted:

you don't need to hurt lena dunham she does enough to herself already imo
seriously. making fun of her figure is too easy. it's much funnier to make fun of her for being one of the dumbest people on the planet

naem
May 29, 2011

Is that tomato juice because they got sprayed by a skunk

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I just assumed it was an art thing, the possibility that it might be tomato juice never occurred to me. The latter would be acceptable, if a bit of a strange subject for a photo.

But even if their parents acted like perfectly normal people they still gave their kids weirdo genes, so it's definitely their fault

republicant
Apr 5, 2010
That's definitely a screencap from the lovely Full House reboot. That little boy does look a lot like Lena Dunham though lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lena dunham's mom made art involving tiny furniture (hence the name of lena's lovely student movie that made the criterion collection because daddy pulled strings). her dad painted vaginas. both of them have never said the word "no" to her in her entire life

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
was this posted http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32038/1/lena-dunham-supports-that-sushi-is-cultural-appropriation

i hate this family

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
That's just Oberlin being Oberlin. Everyone I've met from that school either buys into the new social justice, or half heartedly supports those who do.

Hint: they're all rich kids with awareness but no struggle

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Since when did appreciation become appropriation?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
We should nuke japan again for what they do to pizza I guess.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Automatic Slim posted:

Since when did appreciation become appropriation?

hating on bahn mis lol if i went to oberlin i'd hope a fast moving bus would bahn mi from life

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
white people are only allowed to eat mayonnaise on Wonder Bread, anything else and you might as well be a skinhead

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

white people are only allowed to eat mayonnaise on Wonder Bread, anything else and you might as well be a skinhead

explains the body

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Isn't bahn mi one of those cultural fusion foods anyway? Would Lena not eat at an Italian restaurant or eat a Hamburger/Frankfurter? What the Christing poo poo? Sushi is good. I will appropriate all of the culture through sushi.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pththya-lyi posted:

Pththya-lyi posted:

I just assumed it was an art thing, the possibility that it might be tomato juice never occurred to me. The latter would be acceptable, if a bit of a strange subject for a photo.

You are so loving dumb haha.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/27/style/good-company-a-crunchy-menu-for-a-youthful-crowd.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

what the Christ??

• Locked thread