Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

Wow that is some really stupid words right there.
stupidity must run in the family. lena dunham has put her foot in her mouth on too many occasions to count, while grace dunham thinks that putting in social justice buzzwords in her everyday vocabulary is like a cheat code to enable unlimited wokeness

another log for the "lena dunham is a piece of poo poo" fire: she outed her sister as a lesbian to her parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lame-a Dumbhame

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pththya-lyi posted:

With parents who thought that would be a good picture, they were both hosed from the start
jesus christ is that an actual picture of lena, grace, and their mom? i assumed that was a screenshot from a terrible tv show

my mom once met laurie simmons because she had an artsy friend who lived in greenwich village when it was a place for starving artists. i need to ask her why she didn't kick her rear end so hard that she became infertile

Moridin920 posted:

you don't need to hurt lena dunham she does enough to herself already imo
seriously. making fun of her figure is too easy. it's much funnier to make fun of her for being one of the dumbest people on the planet

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lena dunham's mom made art involving tiny furniture (hence the name of lena's lovely student movie that made the criterion collection because daddy pulled strings). her dad painted vaginas. both of them have never said the word "no" to her in her entire life

• Locked thread