Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I've slept with worse. :shrug:
Also runway models aren't there to look pretty. Shocking, I know. Looking weird is an asset.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jul 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Nooner posted:

Do you think if bill cosby went to a bunch of clinton rallies he would get off the hook for his sex crimes also?

Probably.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

She is fat, gross, self-righteous, unfunny, molested her little sister and just generally unpleasant in a very public way.

We have an entire thread dedicated to mocking Josh Duggar, her male spirit animal. Goons are equal opportunity.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Guys, Jastiger is from Iowa. That is how the women there look anyway.

Yeah, I'm not sure why people don't get that. Embrace the fact that 90% of humanity is a hideous horror show of flyover state backwoods genetic mediocrity and that most people aren't going to be terribly attractive and your sex life will get way more lively. Jastiger is just ahead of the curve. Get you some fugg.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blacktoll posted:

Its not just flyover states. I live in NYC and i see gross monstrosity dumpster women daily

Sure. There's also plenty of incredibly pleasing women near me, and not in the Jastiger sense. I think people just forget that the vast press of humanity is just plain goddamned unattractive since all we see in books and movies and the Internet are generally curated pretty people. It's not just morbid obesity or whatever obvious ailment, a lot of people just have asymmetrical features or features set at weird loving angles, weird limbs, unpleasant body shapes, hair in strange places, lazy eyes,lovely skin, bald patches, blemishes and a billion other things. There's an even more insidious truth. A lot of people look relatively ok once they leave their late teens and might even become quite attractive in mid/late twenties. Unless you won the genetic lottery though, your pleasing form will quickly fall apart into nightmare of collapsing flesh and failing organs. Count yourself lucky if you even find yourself a woman to marry who could be generously called "handsome." Embrace oblivion. gently caress 4s

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

naem posted:

I'm in my 30's and I'm a seven now, it's like I won the lottery. Had a pretty painful adolescence

Swing for an eight but settle for a cool rear end five if you have to.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

gannyGrabber posted:

Haha remember the time her rapey big sis stole all those jokes? haha!!

No actually. I didn't know about Lena Dunham until far after the fact and know little more than she is a person who exists that finds rocks in the strangest of places. Who's lovely material did she steal? Was it the Dunham dude with the suicide bomber puppet?

Toadvine posted:

pump your brakes goon

Too much valuable life advice in one post? I'd better save it for my tell-all book.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Are all people like this autistic

I could probably legit pull off actually believing some poo poo like that if I stopped taking my meds and was balls-deep in a months long manic episode. I think people like this are just crazy in general, which certainly doesn't preclude the 'sperg but also doesn't indicate it in any meaningful way. Text is the worst way to get a feel for somebody's "place on the spectrum" anyway, since you're missing all of the subtle interpersonal cues and poo poo like that in the first place.

TL;DR: Yes

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Jastiger posted:

Why would the status of the potatoes shape the bag rotten or not? What a dumb insult.

Rotten potatoes release potentially deadly gas depending on the variety I believe, so depending on the air-tightness of the bag in question, extra distention and swelling might be present and drawing near might be harmful to your health.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Some things about me are that I’m white, that I have parents, and that my brother is a nobody. I'm also obese, socially inept, have a Something Awful forums account and have a small penis, which makes people think I’m a Goon. I have an intimate relationship with my right hand, Righty, who by being in a private collaborative relationship with me validates my perspective and—despite my whiteness, my lack of class, and my lack of notoriety—makes my critique of video games seem legitimate in ways it otherwise might not. In other words, as a poster, I have power through my associations with shitposters; in addition, I hold a set of sockpuppet accounts which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "lulz."

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Isn't bahn mi one of those cultural fusion foods anyway? Would Lena not eat at an Italian restaurant or eat a Hamburger/Frankfurter? What the Christing poo poo? Sushi is good. I will appropriate all of the culture through sushi.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

mayo is just like an egg and some oil mixed together though how do you claim to have invented that

Peanut butter is just peanuts someone with a hammer and a lot of time and a little bit of your salt about not inventing mayo could make, how can you claim to have invented that?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

phasmid posted:

I thought 'comedienne' was out these days, like 'actress'. I was notified that such gendered words are presumptive and harmful.

Also this person is insufferable.

Not using gendered words is like not saying "it was the black guy over there who helped me," so you spend five minutes trying to call out secondary features to the white person you're trying to inform so you don't appear racist, even though you would both most readily filter out wrong subjects that way. As a collective the people who pick up my trash weekly are sanitation engineers or some horseshit (just as a group of bears is called a sloth), but if I'm referring to a particular one, I'm going to use garbageman, or in a scenario I've never encountered before in my life, garbagewoman, which one might imagine would narrow down the possible subject pool a bit.

When you say steward on a plane, I know I'm looking for a dude. When you say flight attendant, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

cnut posted:

I hope that's not menstrual blood.

That's probably tomato juice to get rid of the stench after one of the Dunham clan matrons marked her territory.

• Locked thread